Cedar Hills Baptist Christian School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 238 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- Cedar Hills Baptist Christian School was established in 1972 by a church which saw the need to bring education back into a Christ-centered environment. Cedar Hills Baptist Christian School uses Christian curriculum such as A-Beka and Bob Jones from Pre-K3 through 8th grade. We teach writing skills, phonics, reading, math, Bible, spelling, science, social studies, computer, music, physical education and art. Our three-year-old begin with letters and sounds and progress to reading words. Four and five year old will learn letters and sounds and learn simple arithmetic and good writing skills that will give him a head start in elementary grades. Recognizing that our world requires men and women who can effectively integrate God's Truth in every area of their lives, "Cedar Hills Baptist Christian School exists to provide a nurturing environment where students can flourish academically, spiritually, socially, and physically and where strong relationships with the family, church, and community can be developed that are based upon God's Word, His love and compassion."
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Cedar Hills Baptist Christian School?
The application deadline for Cedar Hills Baptist Christian School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Cedar Hills Baptist Christian School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards