Cedar Hills Baptist Christian School
5.00 (1 review)
- Cedar Hills Baptist Christian School was established in 1972 by a church which saw the need to bring education back into a Christ-centered environment.
- Cedar Hills Baptist Christian School uses Christian curriculum such as A-Beka and Bob Jones from Pre-K3 through 8th grade.
- We teach writing skills, phonics, reading, math, Bible, spelling, science, social studies, computer, music, physical education and art.
- Our three-year-old begin with letters and sounds and progress to reading words.
- Four and five year old will learn letters and sounds and learn simple arithmetic and good writing skills that will give him a head start in elementary grades.
- Recognizing that our world requires men and women who can effectively integrate God's Truth in every area of their lives, "Cedar Hills Baptist Christian School exists to provide a nurturing environment where students can flourish academically, spiritually, socially, and physically and where strong relationships with the family, church, and community can be developed that are based upon God's Word, His love and compassion.".
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||213 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-12 | 577 students
7587 Blanding Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32244
(904)777-3040 3.7 PK-12
- Jacksonville Grades: NS-12 | 415 students
5732 Normandy Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32205
(904)786-0028 3.2 NS-12
- Jacksonville Grades: NS-12 | 1278 students
800 Hammond Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32221
(904)596-2337 4.4 NS-12
Hello i was recommended to this school threw sum great friends,that attended Cedar Hills Chritian school years ago. And i would like my child Kiley to have the same oppertuntie. Kiley is ready an excited to be part of a learning experience.
- Posted by Parent - Jonat
Nearby Homes for Sale
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.