Trinity Christian Academy
Trinity Christian Academy Photo #2 - Last year, a "Maker Space" was added to TCA`s Upper Division. What is a Maker Space? It is a dedicated area, or space, that includes robotics, AI elements, 3D printers, Oculus Virtual Reality masks, a Huddle Station, a Surface Go, a LEGO competition table, programmable Spheres, twenty-four iPads for classroom use including an iPad Pro, as well as other technology.
- Located on 150 acres in west Jacksonville along Interstate 10, it is the goal of our dedicated faculty and staff to equip students with the academic skills and character training necessary for success beyond their school careers.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-12|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||1,278 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||90 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||22 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Advanced Courses||Calculus, Computer Science Principles, Human Geography, World History|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,500|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition ranges from $8,300-$10,030. See rate sheet at www.tcajax.org/admissions|
|Admissions Director||Erika Davis|
|Total Sports Offered||11 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Golf, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cheering, Cross Country,
Tennis, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Ballet/Jazz, Chess Club, E-Sports, LEGO Robotics Club, Running Club, Stem Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Class, Band Program, Choir Program, Drama Program
- Trinity Christian Academy was founded in 1967 to meet the academic, spiritual, physical and social needs of our students. It is the goal of our dedicated faculty and staff to equip students enrolled in TCA with the academic skills and character training necessary for success beyond their school careers.Our campus is located on 150 acres in west Jacksonville along Interstate 10. In addition to classroom space, our facilities include two fully equipped science labs, music auditoriums, a gymnasium, five computer labs and various athletic fields.TCA is fully accredited through FACCS, IACCS, ACSI, and MSA-CESS. We offer the advantage of a lower student/teacher ratio than can be provided by most public schools. This ratio, combined with a loving but firm approach to discipline and dress code, promotes an atmosphere in which learning can take place.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: 9-12 | 450 students
5001 Samaritan Way
Jacksonville, FL 32210
(904)771-1029 4.9 9-12
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-12 | 1667 students
7400 San Jose Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32217
(904)256-5002 11 PK-12
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.