The Bolles School
- The Bolles School is a private college preparatory school with an international reputation for excellence.
- Located in Jacksonville, Florida, the school enrolls more than 1,800 boarding and day students in pre-kindergarten through grade 12.
- Bolles focuses on a complete education that emphasizes excellence in academics, the arts, athletics and other activities like clubs and community service.
- Students can pursue their interests and learn to balance a rich variety of activities.
- Our rigorous programs prepare students for future success, and 100 percent of our graduating seniors go on to college.
- Our students also learn the importance of self-discipline, respect, personal responsibility and compassion.
- These values, outlined in the Bolles Honor Code, are vital to campus life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS)|
The Association of Boarding Schools (TABS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||1667 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||137 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: 6-12 | 886 students
4455 Atlantic Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32207
(904)396-5751 4.4 6-12
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.