The Foundation Academy
- FROM PUBLIC SCHOOL TEACHER TO REBEL FOR EDUCATIONAL CHOICE - 09/11/2019Former public school teacher, Nadia Hionides, has successfully melded the anti-establishment views of her youth with her passion for empowering families to make the best educational choices for their children.
The Foundation Academy ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
Art Walk, Drama, Performing Arts
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Founded in 1988, The Foundation Academy is a private school in Jacksonville, Florida, whose mission is to educate children in an art-centered, project/inquiry-based, S.T.E.A.M. focused, family-like environment. We believe in helping each student become a critical thinker and a lifelong learner. TFA is fully accredited and STEM Certified by COGNIA and includes a dual enrollement program. We understand that this world is an integrated environment that overlaps the academic, artistic, emotional, physical and spiritual components. We mirror this integration in our curriculum to prepare students to succeed in today's world. The Foundation Academy includes a working Aquaponic farm, organic gardens, art rooms and a black box theater.
Endorse The Foundation Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards