Old Plank Christian Academy
- Old Plank Christian Academy is dedicated first and foremost to teach the infallible and eternal word of god.
- Secondly, we are committed to cultivating young minds spiritually, academically and socially through accredited teachers and the finest Christian curriculum.
- The ministry of Old Plank Road Baptist Church is to permeate lives with the word of god, lead children to faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and to grow them in the fundamentals of Christian living.
- The vision is conceived by our pastor, larry mc ginley through much prayer and concern for children and young people to receive a Christian education.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Christian School Association (NCSA)|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
National Independent Private Schools Association
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||236 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition prices based off of grade level. Please visit our website for more information.|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Football,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-12 | 302 students
1614 Leonid Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32218
(904) 751-9803 10.3 PK-12
- Callahan Grades: NS-12 | 258 students
45082 Frank Brookins Dr
Callahan, FL 32011
(904) 879-1260 16.1 NS-12