Blessed Trinity Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- At Blessed Trinity, we are committed to the academic and spiritual formation of your child.
- Our faculty and staff are dedicated to working with our families to ensure the passing of Christian values — first in the home and then in the school and parish.
- We believe that together we can envelop our children with Christ's love and wisdom.
- Blessed Trinity Catholic School's sole focus is to educate the whole student: mind, body and soul.
- This education encompasses personal well-being and health, spiritual growth and academic achievement.
- The school strives to achieve this goal by providing a learning environment centered in Christ's teachings and which emphasizes the importance of Christian values.
- The development of faith and the instillation of sound Christian values is an ongoing process.
- Therefore, the involvement of both parents and the parish family are viewed as an essential element in the development of the child.
- This enables the student to spread Christ's message through both word and action.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||206 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1
National avg.: 13:1
love blessed trinity catholic school everyone is super nice and religion class really lets us grow in our faith. the religion teacher is the best.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - duck
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?