Blessed Trinity Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- At Blessed Trinity, we are committed to the academic and spiritual formation of your child.
- Our faculty and staff are dedicated to working with our families to ensure the passing of Christian values — first in the home and then in the school and parish.
- We believe that together we can envelop our children with Christ's love and wisdom.
- Blessed Trinity Catholic School's sole focus is to educate the whole student: mind, body and soul.
- This education encompasses personal well-being and health, spiritual growth and academic achievement.
- The school strives to achieve this goal by providing a learning environment centered in Christ's teachings and which emphasizes the importance of Christian values.
- The development of faith and the instillation of sound Christian values is an ongoing process.
- Therefore, the involvement of both parents and the parish family are viewed as an essential element in the development of the child.
- This enables the student to spread Christ's message through both word and action.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||206 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
love blessed trinity catholic school everyone is super nice and religion class really lets us grow in our faith. the religion teacher is the best.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - duck
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.