Blessed Trinity Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (904) 641-6458
- At Blessed Trinity, we are committed to the academic and spiritual formation of your child.
- Our faculty and staff are dedicated to working with our families to ensure the passing of Christian values — first in the home and then in the school and parish.
- We believe that together we can envelop our children with Christ's love and wisdom.
- Blessed Trinity Catholic School's sole focus is to educate the whole student: mind, body and soul.
- This education encompasses personal well-being and health, spiritual growth and academic achievement.
- The school strives to achieve this goal by providing a learning environment centered in Christ's teachings and which emphasizes the importance of Christian values.
- The development of faith and the instillation of sound Christian values is an ongoing process.
- Therefore, the involvement of both parents and the parish family are viewed as an essential element in the development of the child.
- This enables the student to spread Christ's message through both word and action.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||199 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: 6-12 | 41 students
13375 Beach blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32246
(904) 223-1121 4.7 6-12
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-8 | 309 students
6822 Larkin Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32211
(904) 724-2954 3.9 PK-8
- Jacksonville Grades: K-12 | 287 students
7788 Ramona Blvd W
Jacksonville, FL 32221
(904) 786-1411 14.1 K-12
- Jacksonville Grades: K-8 | 103 students
124 W Ashley St
Jacksonville, FL 32202
(904) 265-7474 7.5 K-8
love blessed trinity catholic school everyone is super nice and religion class really lets us grow in our faith. the religion teacher is the best.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - duck
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.