- The first Jacksonville campus opened its doors in 1973 “ 32 years ago! Since that time, thousands of troubled teens have turned their lives around to become law-abiding, productive citizens through JMI's proven methods, which include academics, vocational training, marine education, and behavioral modification programs.
- Jacksonville Marine Institute is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping troubled youth develop into responsible and productive citizens.
- JMI's mission is to protect public safety and positively impact as many youth as possible.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||41 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- JacksonvilleGrades: PK-12 | 232 students
2360 St. Johns Bluff Rd, Suite 1
Jacksonville, FL 32246
- Neptune BeachGrades: 4-12 | 16 students
407 3rd St
Neptune Beach, FL 32266
- JacksonvilleGrades: PK-12 | 335 students
3765 San Pablo Rd S
Jacksonville, FL 32224
- JacksonvilleGrades: K-12 | 221 students
5725 Fort Caroline Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32277
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.