Harvest Community School
5.00 (1 review)
Harvest Community School Photo #4 - Giving - Collecting and organizing supplies for those impacted by Hurricane Matthew
Harvest Community School Photo #9 - 2019 Middle School Soccer JCAL Champs for the 4th Straight Season!
- Harvest combines three days of on-campus classroom instruction with two days of home school in Pre-Kindergarten through 8th grade. High School has class four days per week on campus and one at home. Classes in High School are offered on a block schedule.
- Dual Enrollment with Florida State College at Jacksonville is available to Juniors and Seniors.
- Harvest is a private school - not a homeschool co-op or umbrella school.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||18 students|
|Number of AP Courses||2 courses|
|Advanced Courses||American History, AP, AP Psychology, Dual Enrollment Algebra, Dual Enrollment Biology, Dual Enrollment English, Dual Enrollment Literature, Dual Enrollment Statistics, Dual Enrollment Strategies for Life and Success, Physics, AP|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition varies by department, please see our website for tuition and fee amounts|
|Admissions Director||D. Walding|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Football,
Soccer, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||4 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
Chorus and Drama classes with a Spring Musical performance, Dance Classes in Middle and High School, Fourth and Fifth Grade Chorus
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramural Sports 2nd through 6th grade
- Thank you for your interest in Harvest Community School! When making inquiries, please let us know the grade level your children will be entering.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: K-12 | 402 students
7788 Ramona Blvd W
Jacksonville, FL 32221
(904)786-1411 14.9 K-12
- Jacksonville Grades: 6-12 | 41 students
13375 Beach blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32246
(904)223-1121 4 6-12
I have attended to this school since Kindergarten. Currently i am a 9th Grader and I will say that this school is the only and best school i have been too. They are welcoming and Fun. You get to know you fellow students and teachers. I would recommend this school to anyone who is looking for a private non-denominational school
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Caroline
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.