- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-12
- Enrollment: 1,254 students
- Yearly Tuition: $28,550
- Acceptance rate: 85%
- Average class size: 17 students
- Application Deadline: Jan. 31
- Source: Verified school update
Episcopal School of Jacksonville ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Florida for:
Academics and Faculty
Uniforms, Lower, Middle and Upper School
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- "Welcome to Episcopal!" is a refrain you will hear often on campus, until you yourself are able to extend the very same greeting to newcomers. At Episcopal, all are treated with dignity, respect, and kindness. Each person -- faculty, staff, coach, or student -- has the right to participate fully in the life of the school. We speak often of the "Episcopal family," and you will quickly come to understand the caring relationships that help create this loving and supportive community.Faculty, staff, and administrators are enthusiastic advisors, coaches, and club sponsors. They are cheerleaders and mentors for students facing challenges and provide a caring support system that ensures personal attention whenever needed. Ultimately, Episcopal is committed to molding students into knowledgeable, responsible, inquiring adults who will go on to achieve success in all areas of life, and the family environment on campus ensures this.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Episcopal School of Jacksonville cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Episcopal School of Jacksonville?
Does Episcopal School of Jacksonville offer a summer program?
What sports does Episcopal School of Jacksonville offer?
What is Episcopal School of Jacksonville's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Episcopal School of Jacksonville?
Endorse Episcopal School of Jacksonville. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards