New Leaf School For Change
5.00 (1 review)
- New Leaf School is an alternative school designed for learning to learn more deeply.
- We use a social skills curriculum designed in-house to strengthen each child's social and emotional functioning level.
- Individualization is the mainstay of our program, allowing the basics to be fully covered and each child access to work at his or her highest level.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADHD, ASD, SLD, SED, ODD, Anxiety,|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition quoted is for basic services, additional surcharge is assessed for a student's particular learning assistance requirements.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Angel Virden|
- If your student needs village support, a family-like atmosphere, a unique learning environment, a social emotional education, an inclusive environment and individualized instruction- and if they have a desire to improve, have a supportive family, are ready for a positive change, and have a curiosity for learning, New Leaf School for Change is waiting to have your family join our family- Contact us today!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Neptune Beach Grades: NS-9 | 81 students
2049 Florida Blvd
Neptune Beach, FL 32266
(904)249-0905 1.2 NS-9
- Jacksonville Grades: 6-12 | 41 students
13375 Beach blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32246
(904)223-1121 4.6 6-12
- Jacksonville Grades: K-12 | 56 students
7020 Ramona Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32205
(904)786-3178 21.8 K-12
New Leaf School for Change has been a blessing to our family in so many ways. Our son, Jordan, has been diagnosed with PPD/NOS on the Autism spectrum and before we found New Leaf, we did not have much hope for the future. The public schools were basically just a day care for him and we found a lack of connection and interest there. When we came to New Leaf, that all changed. Jordan is in the 3rd grade and has been there since the later part of his 1st grade year. He is thriving! He is learning not only academics but how to interact with others and how to succeed in life. He is taught in a manner that meets him where he is and asks him to grow and stretch himself. He is happy and healthy because of the environment and the level of care he receives. The teachers and administration all genuinely care for the children there. The sense of family and cooperation is evident on a daily basis. I have never had one bit of trouble with this school or anyone there. I''m so happy we found New Leaf and for the first time in a long time I have HOPE for Jordan's future!
- Posted by Parent - belfo
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.