New Leaf School For Change
5.00 (1 review)
- New Leaf School is an alternative school designed for learning to learn more deeply.
- We use a social skills curriculum designed in-house to strengthen each child's social and emotional functioning level.
- Individualization is the mainstay of our program, allowing the basics to be fully covered and each child access to work at his or her highest level.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 4-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADHD, ASD, SLD, SED, ODD, Anxiety,|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||5 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$12,000|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition quoted is for basic services, additional surcharge is assessed for a student's particular learning assistance requirements.|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,500|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Angel Virden|
- If your student needs village support, a family-like atmosphere, a unique learning environment, a social emotional education, an inclusive environment and individualized instruction- and if they have a desire to improve, have a supportive family, are ready for a positive change, and have a curiosity for learning, New Leaf School for Change is waiting to have your family join our family- Contact us today!
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Neptune Beach Grades: NS-9 | 81 students
2049 Florida Blvd
Neptune Beach, FL 32266
(904)249-0905 1.2 NS-9
- Jacksonville Grades: 6-12 | 41 students
13375 Beach blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32246
(904)223-1121 4.6 6-12
- Jacksonville Grades: 1-12 | 44 students
7020 Ramona Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32205
(904)786-3178 21.8 1-12
New Leaf School for Change has been a blessing to our family in so many ways. Our son, Jordan, has been diagnosed with PPD/NOS on the Autism spectrum and before we found New Leaf, we did not have much hope for the future. The public schools were basically just a day care for him and we found a lack of connection and interest there. When we came to New Leaf, that all changed. Jordan is in the 3rd grade and has been there since the later part of his 1st grade year. He is thriving! He is learning not only academics but how to interact with others and how to succeed in life. He is taught in a manner that meets him where he is and asks him to grow and stretch himself. He is happy and healthy because of the environment and the level of care he receives. The teachers and administration all genuinely care for the children there. The sense of family and cooperation is evident on a daily basis. I have never had one bit of trouble with this school or anyone there. I''m so happy we found New Leaf and for the first time in a long time I have HOPE for Jordan's future!
- Posted by Parent - belfo
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.