New Leaf School For Change
New Leaf School is an alternative school designed for learning to learn more deeply.
We use a social skills curriculum designed in-house to strengthen each child's social and emotional functioning level.
Individualization is the mainstay of our program, allowing the basics to be fully covered and each child access to work at his or her highest level.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 4-12
- Students: 16 students
- Yearly Tuition: $12,000
- Acceptance rate: 80%
- Average class size: 5 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
ADHD, ASD, SLD, SED, ODD, Anxiety,
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Tuition quoted is for basic services, additional surcharge is assessed for a student's particular learning assistance requirements.
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
- If your student needs village support, a family-like atmosphere, a unique learning environment, a social emotional education, an inclusive environment and individualized instruction- and if they have a desire to improve, have a supportive family, are ready for a positive change, and have a curiosity for learning, New Leaf School for Change is waiting to have your family join our family- Contact us today!
New Leaf School for Change has been a blessing to our family in so many ways. Our son, Jordan, has been diagnosed with PPD/NOS on the Autism spectrum and before we found New Leaf, we did not have much hope for the future. The public schools were basically just a day care for him and we found a lack of connection and interest there. When we came to New Leaf, that all changed. Jordan is in the 3rd grade and has been there since the later part of his 1st grade year. He is thriving! He is learning not only academics but how to interact with others and how to succeed in life. He is taught in a manner that meets him where he is and asks him to grow and stretch himself. He is happy and healthy because of the environment and the level of care he receives. The teachers and administration all genuinely care for the children there. The sense of family and cooperation is evident on a daily basis. I have never had one bit of trouble with this school or anyone there. I''m so happy we found New Leaf and for the first time in a long time I have HOPE for Jordan's future!
Endorse New Leaf School For Change. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards