Broach School Of Jacksonville
- The Broach School was started in 1973 by Dr. Tommie Broach to meet the ever-increasing need for quality individual instruction and to help students who were getting lost in overcrowded classrooms.
- The foundation for this model was and continues to be the ongoing focus on what is in the best interest of the individual student.
- Personalized attention helps students to overcome learning difficulties, build confidence and reach new heights in learning.
- As the years pass, the model continues to evolve, striving to meet whatever academic need comes about.
- The mission of the Broach School is to create a safe, nurturing, learning environment where students are motivated to succeed.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||94 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
JacksonvilleGrades: 5-12 | 17 students
13328 Dunn Creek Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32218
JacksonvilleGrades: 1-12 | 219 students
Po Box 40112
Jacksonville, FL 32203
JacksonvilleGrades: 9-12 | 900 students
2725 College St
Jacksonville, FL 32205
JacksonvilleGrades: PK-12 | 607 students
7587 Blanding Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32244
JacksonvilleGrades: 1-12 | 39 students
11697 Normandy Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32221
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017