Broach School South
- Broach School is committed to helping students develop their god given strengths and potential.
- We love each student unconditionally, fostering good attitudes and rejecting poor behavior.
- We encourage students to respect their parents, teachers, fellow students and others. A handbook is given to each student upon enrollment.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||AdvancED|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ADHD, ASD, ODD, Dyslexia, Language Impaired, SLD, and|
|Total Students||146 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: 1-12 | 95 students
223 Mill Creek Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32211
(904)724-8323 5.8 1-12
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-5 | 52 students
1216 Lasalle St
Jacksonville, FL 32207
(904)398-3830 1.6 PK-5
- Jacksonville Grades: NS-8 | 229 students
4826 Baymeadows Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32217
(904)733-3400 8.4 NS-8
- Jacksonville Grades: 4-12 | 75 students
10679 Old St. Augustine Rd.
Jacksonville, FL 32257
(904)448-1956 8.9 4-12
Private school tuition seems to go nowhere but up. We look at some of the reasons why and offer the opinion that a private school education is still good value.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.