New Beginnings Christian Academy
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Enrollment: 77 students
- Yearly Tuition: $6,850
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 18 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Logoed polo with khaki pants/skirt/shorts/skort
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- NBCA has smart boards and/or smart tables in each classroom.
- Because Math and English are so important with today's technology, each student from Middle School thru High School receives teacher-driven instruction in an effort to guarantee our students know as much as they are capable of learning.
- One of the curriculum programs we utilize at NBCA is ACE or Accelerated Christian Education, an advanced program that allows students to master material at their own individual pace. This means students of any ability may achieve success.
- We are always looking for innovative and interesting curriculum that will benefit our students in their quest for academic achievement.Each year, we want to insure every student receives quality personal attention and achieves to his/her maximum potential.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does New Beginnings Christian Academy cost?
New Beginnings Christian Academy's tuition is approximately $6,850 for private students and $500 for summer students.
What is the acceptance rate of New Beginnings Christian Academy?
The acceptance rate of New Beginnings Christian Academy is 100%, which is higher than the national average of 85%.
Does New Beginnings Christian Academy offer a summer program?
Yes, New Beginnings Christian Academy offers a summer program. Visit their summer school page for more information.
When is the application deadline for New Beginnings Christian Academy?
The application deadline for New Beginnings Christian Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse New Beginnings Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards