New Beginnings Christian Academy
New Beginnings Christian Academy Photo #2 - Every classroom has SMART technology and a ratio of 1 laptop to every 2 students. NBCA believes every student can learn, though some students learn differently than others. Smaller classroom settings and varied curriculum approaches help us guarantee success for each student.
New Beginnings Christian Academy Photo #3 - Whether it's full-court basketball or flag football or spending time on the swing sets, our students get plenty of exercise.
New Beginnings Christian Academy Photo #4 - Electives, such as drama, communications, and life skills, such as needlepoint and gardening, make for an exciting school day.
New Beginnings Christian Academy Photo #5 - From Kindergarten to 12th grade, our students are proud of their school and grateful to have school choice in the State of Florida.
The Mission of New Beginnings Christian Academy is to provide a spiritually nourishing, academically challenging learning community serving students in K-12th grade who wish to pursue academic excellence in a vibrant Christian environment.
That is why we take pride in having been accredited since 1996.
NBCA is on the cutting edge of curriculum and teaching strategies that will enable EACH student to succeed.
We are continually searching for innovative ways to instruct. We believe our teachers should have every resource we can provide and all teachers are given continuing education through webinars and special seminars in professional development.
- Top Ranked FL School
- Grades: Kindergarten-12
- Students: 56 students
- Yearly Tuition: $4,200
- Average class size: 12 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
- NBCA has approximately a 1-2 student laptop computer ratio. We also have smart boards and/or smart tables in each classroom.
- Because Math and English are so important with today's technology, each student from Middle School thru High School receives teacher-driven instruction in an effort to guarantee our students know as much as they are capable of learning.
- One of the curriculum programs we utilize at NBCA is ACE or Accelerated Christian Education, an advanced program that allows students to master material at their own individual pace. This means students of any ability may achieve success.
- Our younger class (K-2) uses My Father's World curriculum and this year some of the students have been introduced to Saxon Mathematics.Ignitia and I-Ready, which are computer-generated programs, are other formats we use for those who learn better with the new technology.
- We are always looking for innovative and interesting curriculum that will benefit our students in their quest for academic achievement.Each year, we want to insure every student receives quality personal attention and achieves to his/her maximum potential.
Endorse New Beginnings Christian Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.