Jacksonville Christian Academy
- Jacksonville Christian Academy serves 36 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow) and the Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS).
- The student:teacher of Jacksonville Christian Academy is 6:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Pentecostal.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: 4-12 | 17 students
13328 Dunn Creek Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32218
(904)714-0040 22.2 4-12
- Jacksonville Grades: K-12 | 46 students
11711 Normandy Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32221
(904)786-9308 0 K-12
- Jacksonville Grades: K-12 | 152 students
11915 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32246
(904)674-0900 21.7 K-12
- Jacksonville Grades: 9-12 | 300 students
2725 College St
Jacksonville, FL 32205
(904)381-1935 10.8 9-12
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-12 | 577 students
7587 Blanding Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32244
(904)777-3040 8.4 PK-12
Learn more about Financing Your Kids’ Education in Private School.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.