Jacksonville Christian Academy
Tel: (904) 783-2818
- Jacksonville Christian Academy serves 38 students in grades Kindergarten-12 and is a member of the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow) and the Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS).
- The student:teacher of Jacksonville Christian Academy is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Pentecostal.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jacksonville Grades: 5-11 | 14 students
13328 Dunn Creek Rd
Jacksonville, FL 32218
(904) 714-0040 22.2 5-11
- Jacksonville Grades: K-12 | 62 students
11711 Normandy Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32221
(904) 786-2711 0 K-12
- Jacksonville Grades: K-12 | 152 students
11915 Beach Blvd
Jacksonville, FL 32246
(904) 674-0900 21.7 K-12
- Jacksonville Grades: 9-12 | 300 students
2725 College St
Jacksonville, FL 32205
(904) 381-1935 10.8 9-12
- Jacksonville Grades: PK-12 | 577 students
7587 Blanding Blvd.
Jacksonville, FL 32244
(904) 777-3040 8.4 PK-12
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?