Grace Christian Academy
- At GCA, we seek to provide parents with the opportunity of obeying the commands of scripture to "train up a child in the way he should go..." (Proverbs 22:6).
- Christian training begins in the home and is continued in the Church, first by salvation in Christ, second, by instructing in values for Godly living, and third, by providing a program of academic excellence.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||7 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
(Khaki pants, polo style shirts, knee length skirts)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,100|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$5,600|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Lisa Jowers|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Flag Football, VolleyballBasketball, Flag Football,|
- At Grace Christian Academy, we believe that the Bible is the foundation for all education and, in the King James Version, is the infallible, inerrant Word of God. It is plenarily and verbally inspired by God and written by men that He chose especially to record it. It is our guide book for faith and practice in this life; our highest priority is spiritual training! After receiving Jesus Christ as Savior, each child must be taught the truths of God's Word that they might, "grow in grace..." (2 Peter 3:18). In this discipleship process, each child must be taught the claims that the Lord Jesus has on their life, and His desire that each individual be conformed to His image (Romans 8:28-29). That conformity is Grace Christian Academy's ultimate goal of spiritual training! As a part of this training, Christian character and conduct is taught and expected.
- God is triune (one God in three persons); namely, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit. God is the Creator of heaven and earth. Man is the direct act of creation by God. Jesus Christ, God`s incarnate, virgin-born Son, took on human flesh to shed His Blood on Calvary`s cross for the salvation of mankind from sin. He was buried and rose bodily on the third day. He ascended into heaven and will return one day to rapture all believers into heaven. The Holy Spirit indwells all believers and guides and instructs them through the Word of God. There is a literal heaven to gain and a literal hell to shun. Salvation is based on a personal recognition of sin and complete faith (reliance) upon the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ for the salvation of the soul. For a full statement of faith please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Academic progress and achievement is stressed at every level. All truth is taught as God's truth and is not in conflict with the scriptures. Students are taught to think with a Christian world view within the boundaries of the Bible.
- As a critically important part of the child's development, proper social conduct is taught as well. Honesty, integrity, Biblical morality, respect for authority and the law, self-control, and patriotism will all be stressed!
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.