Cedarcreek Schoolhouse Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Cedarcreek Schoolhouse Academy. We've provided a number of resources here to help you resolve problems, report bugs, and suggest improvements to our services.
- At CSA we firmly believe that homeschooling is a wonderful option for some families.
- We work hard to be your homeschooling partner, and we are available to help answer your questions, find solutions to your problems, and help you provide the best education for your student(s).
- There are definite advantages to homeschooling for many families. A few of these are: 1) the student receives more help with his/her studies, more reinforcement of his/her work, and more one-to-one help; 2) the student has a more flexible study schedule; 3) the homeschool family has more quality time together; and 4) the homeschool family has more control over the curriculum and the way in which it is taught.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||384 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||35:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- NashvilleGrades: PK-12 | 689 students
7555 Sawyer Brown Road
Nashville, TN 37221
- NashvilleGrades: NS-8 | 361 students
190 Thompson Lane
Nashville, TN 37211
- MadisonGrades: PK-12 | 358 students
619 Due West Avenue
Madison, TN 37115
My son attended this school for 4years. IT IS THE BEST!!! They bend over backwards to help you and your child. If you homeschool yourself, they will be your guide or you can homeschool part and send your child for classes (for a small fee) for the subjects you may not want to teach. They are truly all for the student. I just wish this was a full school with sports and clubs. They do take field trips.
- Posted by Parent - Plea
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.