Cedarcreek Schoolhouse Academy
5.00 (1 review)
- Cedarcreek Schoolhouse Academy. We've provided a number of resources here to help you resolve problems, report bugs, and suggest improvements to our services.
- At CSA we firmly believe that homeschooling is a wonderful option for some families.
- We work hard to be your homeschooling partner, and we are available to help answer your questions, find solutions to your problems, and help you provide the best education for your student(s).
- There are definite advantages to homeschooling for many families. A few of these are: 1) the student receives more help with his/her studies, more reinforcement of his/her work, and more one-to-one help; 2) the student has a more flexible study schedule; 3) the homeschool family has more quality time together; and 4) the homeschool family has more control over the curriculum and the way in which it is taught.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||456 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nashville Grades: PK-8 | 335 students
190 Thompson Lane
Nashville, TN 37211
(615)833-5770 1.6 PK-8
- Lafayette Grades: PK-K | 5 students
5576 Highway 52 W
Lafayette, TN 37083
(800)551-3715 46 PK-K
- Madison Grades: PK-12 | 358 students
619 Due West Avenue
Madison, TN 37115
(615)868-3700 9 PK-12
My son attended this school for 4years. IT IS THE BEST!!! They bend over backwards to help you and your child. If you homeschool yourself, they will be your guide or you can homeschool part and send your child for classes (for a small fee) for the subjects you may not want to teach. They are truly all for the student. I just wish this was a full school with sports and clubs. They do take field trips.
- Posted by Parent - Plea
We look at ways in which your small to medium-sized private school can use social media to make families past, present, and future aware of your school.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Choosing a college is one of the rituals every family with a junior in private school needs to cope with. These five metrics will give you an overview of the process.