Jonathan Edwards Classical Academy
- Jonathan Edwards Classical Academy is a classical, Christian school on the north side of Nashville, TN. JECA is committed to partnering with parents in educating their children in Christian wisdom, beauty and virtue.
- JECA is a distinctly Christian school that teaches the liberal arts curriculum in an environment that promotes virtuous boyhood and girlhood.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)|
Association of Classical and Christian Schools (ACCS)
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||172 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Golf, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,|
- Mission Statement: JECA exists to assist Christian families in rearing their children to be lifelong learners who, with wisdom and beauty, shape and influence their world for Christ. We do this by-acknowledging a providential and saving God in all of our ways, instilling a love of competent learning, cultivating a culture of virtuous childhood and, further, by providing for every student-professional teachers who ascribe everything to God and competently model the role of an eager learner, curriculum that has stood the test of time and content that favors the best kinds of things, and an environment that is rich in love, courtesy, deference and honor.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nashville Grades: K-12 | 1073 students
211 Ensworth Place
Nashville, TN 37205
(615)250-8916 9.8 K-12
- Madison Grades: NS-12 | 1005 students
619 W Due West Avenue
Madison, TN 37115
(615)868-2600 5.3 NS-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.