Tel: (407) 566-2445
- Here at KinderCare of Celebration, each teacher is dedicated to being their best, doing their best, and sharing their best with children and their families.
- The education of your child starts with the commitment our teachers make to stay current in the field of Early Education.
- We attend Professional Development workshops, have weekly and monthly Health and Safety focuses, staff meetings, and participate in on-going Accreditation practices.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you to
KinderCare of Celebration! At our school, everything we do is
designed to introduce you and your child to our family and the
world of early education. Your child's experience here will help
set the stage for their path toward lifelong learning. We welcome
your questions and the opportunity to present a tour of the school
to you and your child.
Thank you for considering KinderCare in Celebration where we welcome children aged 6 weeks and up and start them on a lifelong journey of love of learning. Enrollment is open on a year round basis for all ages with the exception of the Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Program, otherwise known as VPK. This program is funded by the State of Florida and affords a child 540 hours to attend a Pre-Kindergarten Program during the school year or 300 hours during the summer. In order to be eligible for thist year, your child must be four years old by September 1, 2014 and a parent must be a resident of Florida. We are currently enrolling for the 2014-2015 program. Come in now to reserve your child's spot- space isbecoming very limited! Call or stop by to discuss how we can help meet your family's needs.
- At KinderCare Learning Center of Celebration, we have a security code key pad at the front entrance doors. This code is only known to enrolled families and is changed randomly in order to keep the security level at its highest. Each family has a personal family code that is only known to them. This is used to ensure that every child's presence in the school is documented. Each teacher also knows who is authorized to pick up the children. If they are not familiar with an individual they will immediately contact management to verify identification. We take the safety of all children entrusted to our care very seriously. With this in mind, team members are First Aid, CPR, and Fire Safety certified. Our school also has a Health and Safety Coordinator who monitors daily practices, completes monthly safety audits, monthly fire and disaster drills, and ensures medication is properly administrated.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- VPK Voucher, 4C (financial qualification) (Long term eligibility wait for 4C see CD for details please) MUST APPLY THRU STATE!!!
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kissimmee Grades: NS-5 | 188 students
599 Celebration Pl
Kissimmee, FL 34747
(407) 900-2582 1 NS-5
- Kissimmee Grades: PK-5 | 95 students
1550 Celebration Blvd
Kissimmee, FL 34747
(321) 939-4177 2.3 PK-5
- Orlando Grades: PK-8 | 226 students
11659 Ruby Lake Rd
Orlando, FL 32836
(407) 239-6024 5.3 PK-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.