Here at KinderCare of Celebration, each teacher is dedicated to being their best, doing their best, and sharing their best with children and their families.
The education of your child starts with the commitment our teachers make to stay current in the field of Early Education.
We attend Professional Development workshops, have weekly and monthly Health and Safety focuses, staff meetings, and participate in on-going Accreditation practices.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you to
KinderCare of Celebration! At our school, everything we do is
designed to introduce you and your child to our family and the
world of early education. Your child's experience here will help
set the stage for their path toward lifelong learning. We welcome
your questions and the opportunity to present a tour of the school
to you and your child.
Thank you for considering KinderCare in Celebration where we welcome children aged 6 weeks and up and start them on a lifelong journey of love of learning. Enrollment is open on a year round basis for all ages with the exception of the Voluntary Pre-Kindergarten Program, otherwise known as VPK. This program is funded by the State of Florida and affords a child 540 hours to attend a Pre-Kindergarten Program during the school year or 300 hours during the summer. In order to be eligible for thist year, your child must be four years old by September 1, 2014 and a parent must be a resident of Florida. We are currently enrolling for the 2014-2015 program. Come in now to reserve your child's spot- space isbecoming very limited! Call or stop by to discuss how we can help meet your family's needs.
- At KinderCare Learning Center of Celebration, we have a security code key pad at the front entrance doors. This code is only known to enrolled families and is changed randomly in order to keep the security level at its highest. Each family has a personal family code that is only known to them. This is used to ensure that every child's presence in the school is documented. Each teacher also knows who is authorized to pick up the children. If they are not familiar with an individual they will immediately contact management to verify identification. We take the safety of all children entrusted to our care very seriously. With this in mind, team members are First Aid, CPR, and Fire Safety certified. Our school also has a Health and Safety Coordinator who monitors daily practices, completes monthly safety audits, monthly fire and disaster drills, and ensures medication is properly administrated.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- VPK Voucher, 4C (financial qualification) (Long term eligibility wait for 4C see CD for details please) MUST APPLY THRU STATE!!!
Endorse Celebration KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.