The teachers at KinderCare in Centerville are very passionate, nurturing and motivated.
Our teachers have an amazing tenure of 50 years total working in the building.
We have teachers that have worked in this building for 30 years and some that have just recently joined our family.
The majority of our teachers have degrees ranging from Child Development Associate's Credentials to Master's Degrees.
We are a center that strives for excellence through continuing education from Step Up to Quality courses, professional development, and different educational courses.
We are here to make a difference in our families' lives.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to KinderCare Learning Center located on Governour's Square in Centerville, Ohio off of McEwen. We are very excited to announce that we are a two Star Rated childcare center for Step Up To Quality. This quality rating assures parents that their children are receiving excellent care and preschool education while attending our center. We have an amazing family orientated environment that helps us to strive to make sure our parents and children are involved and satisfied with the educational programs we offer their families. Here at KinderCare we believe communication and parent involvement is very important, this is why we highly recommend parents come visit at any time of the day. We are excited to show you that our center is just the place for you!
- Health and Safety is our number one priority in our center. Our teachers are continuously gaining knowledge through First Aid, CPR, Child Abuse, Communicable Disease, as well as at least ten hours of child development classes. To maintain the safety within our center we are equipped with a key pad to be able to enter the building and keep our children and staff safe.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, French, Spanish
- County Subsidy through the state (co-pay).Mcgomery county, Clark county, Miami county and Warren NACCRRA
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Endorse Centerville KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.