Chabad Academy Of Science & The Humanities
- At the Chabad Academy for Sciences and the Humanities, learning involves children in active and creative exploration of their world.
- Our Early Childhood Education faculty facilitates exploration and discovery by gradually providing children with self-confidence, skills and encouragement to explore our expanding world individually, as well as cooperatively.
- To build a strong foundation for success in education our faculty nurtures children's natural desire for knowledge, promotes greater inquiry and assists students in pursuing their quest for knowledge in ways that match their individual levels of development.
- Your children will begin this journey in discovery through spontaneous activity generated from their own developing imagination.
- The learning adventure will be enhanced using state of the art learning tools and equipment in our spacious classrooms.
- Your child's sensitive and caring guides will be our professional faculty who will be attuned to the individual needs of your children.
- Your child's early learning style will be actively stimulated with our balance of free play experiences and teacher-directed activities.
- In our warm, inviting atmosphere, your child will begin to learn how to learn with joy and anticipation.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
People that viewed Chabad Academy Of Science & The Humanities also viewed these schools: Vincent Smith School.
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017