Champions Christian Academy
- Champions Christian Academy (CCA) was established in 1993, and operates as a privately owned, non-denominational, private Christian school serving children from 6 weeks through 8th Grade.
- CCA provides a loving and nurturing Christian setting that encourages each child to develop a love for learning in a faith-based, student-centered environment.
- CCA is a place where your children will build a strong academic and spiritual foundation.
- CCA is a safe, fun, and loving school which is an ideal environment for children to enjoy throughout their elementary years.
- CCA offers a totally integrated academic program. The scope and sequence of the curriculum is carefully planned and developmentally appropriate from preschool through the 8th grade.
- CCA's primary curriculum in preschool and elementary is A Beka Books and Saxon Math.
- CCA supplements the A Beka/Saxon program with other supplemental curriculums.
- At CCA we encourage our students to look for opportunities where they can be of service in their homes, school, churches, and the community, as capable, giving individuals.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||213 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 39%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Uniforms Monday - Thursday)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$610|
|Tuition Notes||See website for tuition schedule.|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Lynda Andrews or Jaaxhiel Tochez|
|Total Sports Offered||2 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, SoccerBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art, CCA Before/Afterschool Program, Computer, Daily Praise & Worship, Music, PE Classes, Weekly Youth Chapel|
- Non Denominational Christian School
- A Beka Books Curriculum
- Daily Praise & Worship
- Loving, Christian Staff
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 686 students
5300 Main Street
Houston, TX 77004
(713)520-0284 19.6 PK-8
- Houston Grades: PK-8 | 472 students
2120 Westheimer Road
Houston, TX 77098
(713)526-3279 18.3 PK-8
- Austin Grades: K-8 | 151 students
2007 Mccall Rd
Austin, TX 78703
(512)478-7827 139.3 K-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.