- Chancellor Academy is a school that serves non-traditional 6th-12th grade students from diverse communities who have been unable to achieve success in reaching their true potential in other educational settings.
- Chancellor Academy`s Mission is to ensure students acquire the necessary tools, skills, attitudes, opportunities and experiences to mature emotionally, develop socially, and progress academically according to their level of ability in order to become productive participants at home, at school and in the community.
|School Type||Special Education School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Private Special Education Centers|
Other school association(s)
Middle States Association of Colleges and Secondary Schools
ASAH Private Special Education
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Special Needs|
|Total Students||76 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||3:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
- "Chancellor Academy"
- "Creating Opportunities for Success"
- "Students with Special Needs have unique needs."
- We are a Private School for Students with Disabilities accredited by the Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges and approved, licensed, and certified by the New Jersey Department of Education.We implement a student`s Individual Educational Plan, including behavior modification and management programs, in accordance with the Laws of the United States and the State of New Jersey and in cooperation with the student`s Child Study Team and their Parent(s) / Guardian(s).Our curriculum fulfills the New Jersey requirements for high school graduation. We are approved by the New Jersey Department of Education to administer New Jersey State PARRC assessments with modifications and accommodations and by the College Board to administer the PSAT and SAT with modifications and accommodations.
Profile last updated: 05/31/2016
- People that viewed Chancellor Academy also viewed these schools: DePaul Catholic High School, St. Joseph High School, Don Bosco Prep H.S., Montgomery Academy and Sage Day Schools, @ Rochelle Park; @ Mahwah; @Boonton.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- WayneGrades: 8-12 | 560 students
1512 Alps Road
Wayne, NJ 07470
- MetuchenGrades: 9-12 | 844 students
145 Plainfield Rd
Metuchen, NJ 08840
- RamseyGrades: 9-12 | 848 students
492 N. Franklin Turnpike
Ramsey, NJ 07446
- GladstoneGrades: 1-12 | 64 students
Po Box 710
Gladstone, NJ 07934
- Rochelle ParkGrades: 4-12 | 186 students
295 Rochelle Ave
Rochelle Park, NJ 07662
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.