Chancellor Academy is a school that serves non-traditional 6th-12th grade students from diverse communities who have been unable to achieve success in reaching their true potential in other educational settings.
Chancellor Academy`s Mission is to ensure students acquire the necessary tools, skills, attitudes, opportunities and experiences to mature emotionally, develop socially, and progress academically according to their level of ability in order to become productive participants at home, at school and in the community.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 6-12
- Enrollment: 75 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- "Chancellor Academy"
- "Creating Opportunities for Success"
- "Students with Special Needs have unique needs."
- We are aPrivate School for Students with Disabilitiesaccredited by theMiddle States Association of Schools and Collegesand approved, licensed, and certified by theNew Jersey Department of Education.We implement a student`sIndividual Educational Plan, including behavior modification and management programs, in accordance with theLaws of the United States and the State of New Jerseyand in cooperation with the student`sChild Study Teamand their Parent(s) / Guardian(s).Our curriculum fulfills the New Jersey requirements for high school graduation. We are approved by theNew Jersey Department of Educationto administer New Jersey State PARRC assessments with modifications and accommodations and by theCollege Boardto administer the PSAT and SAT with modifications and accommodations.
Source: Verified school update
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does Chancellor Academy offer?
Chancellor Academy offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Soccer, Softball and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for Chancellor Academy?
The application deadline for Chancellor Academy is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
The administrators, teachers, counselors, et al., are highly qualified and go above and beyond for their students and families. Their educational and therapeutic approaches align to promote optimal student school performance and mindset. Highly recommend this school!
Endorse Chancellor Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
The Evolution of Early Reading Strategies for Children
Explore the journey of early reading strategies from the 17th century to the present day, uncovering the evolution of tools, methods, and technologies that have shaped how children learn to read. This article delves into the historical milestones and contemporary approaches that offer a fascinating look at literacy development in children.
The Evolution of School Choice: A Focus on Vouchers
Explore the history and evolution of school choice, focusing on vouchers. This article provides an in-depth analysis of vouchers' origins, growth, benefits, and criticisms as part of the broader school choice movement, along with a look at current trends and future outlook.
August 11, 2023Admissions Matters: Following Up, The Competition, & Deadlines
Navigating the complex landscape of private high school admissions requires expertise and insight. This article delves into essential areas that every school should master: inquiry follow-up, standing out in a competitive market, and choosing between rolling admissions and fixed admissions deadlines.