Chancellor Academy is a school that serves non-traditional 6th-12th grade students from diverse communities who have been unable to achieve success in reaching their true potential in other educational settings.
Chancellor Academy`s Mission is to ensure students acquire the necessary tools, skills, attitudes, opportunities and experiences to mature emotionally, develop socially, and progress academically according to their level of ability in order to become productive participants at home, at school and in the community.
- School Type: Special Education School
- Grades: 7-12
- Students: 60 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Learning Difference Programs
Learning Programs Supported
Summer School Offered
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 38%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- "Chancellor Academy"
- "Creating Opportunities for Success"
- "Students with Special Needs have unique needs."
- We are a Private School for Students with Disabilities accredited by the Middle States Association of Schools and Colleges and approved, licensed, and certified by the New Jersey Department of Education.We implement a student`s Individual Educational Plan, including behavior modification and management programs, in accordance with the Laws of the United States and the State of New Jersey and in cooperation with the student`s Child Study Team and their Parent(s) / Guardian(s).Our curriculum fulfills the New Jersey requirements for high school graduation. We are approved by the New Jersey Department of Education to administer New Jersey State PARRC assessments with modifications and accommodations and by the College Board to administer the PSAT and SAT with modifications and accommodations.
Source: Verified school update
The administrators, teachers, counselors, et al., are highly qualified and go above and beyond for their students and families. Their educational and therapeutic approaches align to promote optimal student school performance and mindset. Highly recommend this school!
Endorse Chancellor Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Which Schools Did Our Presidents Attend? Part 3 - Wilson to Trump
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
School Security: It Could Never Happen Here Or Could It?
School shootings and other emergency situations won't happen in your school, right? Who knows! Better to put in place the steps necessary to protect the school community than to be caught unprepared.
July 06, 2022Parents' FAQs About Private School
You have dozens of reasons why you think a private school is a good option for your child. But you also have some concerns. We address those here.