5.00 (2 reviews)
- CHANDLER ACADEMY IS A UNIQUE EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE FOR THE CHILD WHO LOVES TO LEARN. THE CLASSROOM ATMOSPHERE IS DESIGNED TO PROMOTE INDEPENDENT LEARNERS WHO ARE DRAWN TOWARD KNOWLEDGE. CHANDLER TEACHERS STRIVE TO INSPIRE, AND FACILITATE LEARNING IN A COMFORTABLE, BRAIN BASED ENVIRONMENT.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Average SAT score||1160|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,000|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jack Hudson|
- LOW STUDENT TEACHER RATIO
- CERTIFIED, EXPERIENCED TEACHERS
- INDIVIDUALIZED CURRICULUM AND INSTRUCTION
- AFFORDABLE TUITION
- FOR THE CHILD WHO LOVES TO LEARN!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alpharetta Grades: PK-5 | 77 students
4772 Webb Bridge Road
Alpharetta, GA 30005
(770)475-0558 5.4 PK-5
- Alpharetta Grades: PK-5 | 160 students
12387 Crabapple Rd
Alpharetta, GA 30004
(770)569-5200 3.8 PK-5
This is a very unique school, very small and private. The small class size really benefits the students. They actually get help when they need it while also getting to work ahead in their strong subjects. The academics are very rigorous but the setting is very relaxed and non-competitive. There are horses, a duck and an organic vegetable garden on site. We couldn't be happier with the progress our children have made at this school and how much they love going to school.
- Posted by Parent - Cabre
Our 2 children started at Chandler Academy last year. They disliked public school before, and just "floated by" on their academics. After the first few weeks, my then sixth grade son said, "Hey Mom, I actually like going to school now!" It's the individualized attention that makes a difference.
- Posted by Parent - kimwp
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.