5.00 (2 reviews)
- CHANDLER ACADEMY IS A UNIQUE EDUCATIONAL EXPERIENCE FOR THE CHILD WHO LOVES TO LEARN. THE CLASSROOM ATMOSPHERE IS DESIGNED TO PROMOTE INDEPENDENT LEARNERS WHO ARE DRAWN TOWARD KNOWLEDGE. CHANDLER TEACHERS STRIVE TO INSPIRE, AND FACILITATE LEARNING IN A COMFORTABLE, BRAIN BASED ENVIRONMENT.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||37 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Number of AP Courses||4 courses|
|Average SAT score||1160|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$8,000|
|% on Financial Aid|
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$1,000|
National avg.: 85%
|Admissions Director||Jack Hudson|
- LOW STUDENT TEACHER RATIO
- CERTIFIED, EXPERIENCED TEACHERS
- INDIVIDUALIZED CURRICULUM AND INSTRUCTION
- AFFORDABLE TUITION
- FOR THE CHILD WHO LOVES TO LEARN!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alpharetta Grades: NS-5 | 200 students
4772 Webb Bridge Road
Alpharetta, GA 30005
(770)475-0558 5.4 NS-5
- Alpharetta Grades: PK-4 | 164 students
12387 Crabapple Rd
Alpharetta, GA 30004
(770)569-5200 3.8 PK-4
This is a very unique school, very small and private. The small class size really benefits the students. They actually get help when they need it while also getting to work ahead in their strong subjects. The academics are very rigorous but the setting is very relaxed and non-competitive. There are horses, a duck and an organic vegetable garden on site. We couldn't be happier with the progress our children have made at this school and how much they love going to school.
- Posted by Parent - Cabre
Our 2 children started at Chandler Academy last year. They disliked public school before, and just "floated by" on their academics. After the first few weeks, my then sixth grade son said, "Hey Mom, I actually like going to school now!" It's the individualized attention that makes a difference.
- Posted by Parent - kimwp
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.