Charlotte Lutheran School
- At Charlotte Lutheran School, children learn so much more than academics.
- They learn that giving back to the world, their community and God is an integral part of life and service work becomes second nature.
- They learn to set high expectations for themselves, to work towards goals and to celebrate their accomplishments.
- Our diverse children have strong minds, giving hearts and are accepting of the greater world.
- In essence, our children learn to live life as strong, healthy members of the world with a clear sense of balance.
- Our commitment to your family is to help you raise your children to be the very best they can be -- academically, spiritually, physically, artistically, musically and individually.
- We do this through traditional academics, mentoring through leadership, active involvement in the community and the development of good habits.
- Habits that last a lifetime and set the stage for a satisfying, accomplished and spiritual life.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CharlotteGrades: K-5
1125 Buchanan St
Charlotte, NC 28203
- CharlotteGrades: PK-K | 53 students
219 East Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28203
- CharlotteGrades: 7-12 | 25 students
Po Box 19649
Charlotte, NC 28219
- CharlotteGrades: KG-5 | 655 students
7000 Endhaven Lane
Charlotte, NC 28210
- CharlotteGrades: KG-6 | 100 students
Po Box 667890
Charlotte, NC 28266
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.