Charlotte Lutheran School
- At Charlotte Lutheran School, children learn so much more than academics.
- They learn that giving back to the world, their community and God is an integral part of life and service work becomes second nature.
- They learn to set high expectations for themselves, to work towards goals and to celebrate their accomplishments.
- Our diverse children have strong minds, giving hearts and are accepting of the greater world.
- In essence, our children learn to live life as strong, healthy members of the world with a clear sense of balance.
- Our commitment to your family is to help you raise your children to be the very best they can be -- academically, spiritually, physically, artistically, musically and individually.
- We do this through traditional academics, mentoring through leadership, active involvement in the community and the development of good habits.
- Habits that last a lifetime and set the stage for a satisfying, accomplished and spiritual life.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.