Charlotte Lutheran School
- At Charlotte Lutheran School, children learn so much more than academics.
- They learn that giving back to the world, their community and God is an integral part of life and service work becomes second nature.
- They learn to set high expectations for themselves, to work towards goals and to celebrate their accomplishments.
- Our diverse children have strong minds, giving hearts and are accepting of the greater world.
- In essence, our children learn to live life as strong, healthy members of the world with a clear sense of balance.
- Our commitment to your family is to help you raise your children to be the very best they can be -- academically, spiritually, physically, artistically, musically and individually.
- We do this through traditional academics, mentoring through leadership, active involvement in the community and the development of good habits.
- Habits that last a lifetime and set the stage for a satisfying, accomplished and spiritual life.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CharlotteGrades: K-5
1125 Buchanan St
Charlotte, NC 28203
- CharlotteGrades: PK-K | 53 students
219 East Blvd
Charlotte, NC 28203
- CharlotteGrades: 7-12 | 25 students
Po Box 19649
Charlotte, NC 28219
- CharlotteGrades: KG-5 | 655 students
7000 Endhaven Lane
Charlotte, NC 28210
- CharlotteGrades: KG-6 | 100 students
Po Box 667890
Charlotte, NC 28266
March 01, 2018
Shootings, terrorist attacks, tornadoes, floods, earthquakes, fire, and more are sadly commonplace happenings in the 21st-century. How prepared for the unthinkable is your school?
February 21, 2018
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
February 19, 2018
Think of the school search process as a series of checkpoints, each of which has a due date. We show you when to do the various items in the search process.