Charlotte Lutheran School
- At Charlotte Lutheran School, children learn so much more than academics.
- They learn that giving back to the world, their community and God is an integral part of life and service work becomes second nature.
- They learn to set high expectations for themselves, to work towards goals and to celebrate their accomplishments.
- Our diverse children have strong minds, giving hearts and are accepting of the greater world.
- In essence, our children learn to live life as strong, healthy members of the world with a clear sense of balance.
- Our commitment to your family is to help you raise your children to be the very best they can be -- academically, spiritually, physically, artistically, musically and individually.
- We do this through traditional academics, mentoring through leadership, active involvement in the community and the development of good habits.
- Habits that last a lifetime and set the stage for a satisfying, accomplished and spiritual life.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||154 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Your school's website and your social media sites are essential tools in your marketing program.
Choosing the right private school for your child is a lengthy process. I want you to achieve the success which you deserve without making these common mistakes other parents have made.
We identify changes in The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017 which impact not-for-profit private schools.