St Patrick Catholic School
- St. Patrick seeks to support each student learner as an individual. Our atmosphere of faith, exploration, and learning ensures that each student is prepared to meet the academic, social, and spiritual challenges of middle school.
- We seek to foster and solidify a love of God and knowledge that will stay with each student.
- We also offer special learning programs for students with enhanced academic needs.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / rolling|
|Admissions Director||Director of Admissions|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, SoccerBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||11 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Book Club, Chess Club, Garden Club, Lego Club, Science Club, Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Boys Running Club, Girls on the Run
- St. Patrick seeks to support each student learner as an individual. Our atmosphere of faith, exploration, and learning ensures that each student is prepared to meet the academic, social, and spiritual challenges of middle school. We seek to foster and solidify a love of God and knowledge that will stay with each student.
- Each student learns the fundamentals of reading, writing, and arithmetic, while discovering individual talents and developing a sense of self. We encourage students, whether in academics or fine arts, to ask questions, solve problems collaboratively, and develop critical thinking skills. We integrate technology into our studies, yet also instill the value of books and reading. Whether it`s participating in the 5th Grade Play or a spelling bee, our students are exposed to all types of subjects from art to science to prepare them for life beyond the classroom.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: PK-5
600 Hillside Ave
Charlotte, NC 28209
(704)525-4938 1.8 PK-5
- Charlotte Grades: PK-5
11525 Elm Lane
Charlotte, NC 28277
(704)544-2070 10.6 PK-5
- Huntersville Grades: K-8
14750 Stumptown Rd
Huntersville, NC 28078
(704)766-5000 14.9 K-8
- Matthews Grades: K-12 | 940 students
1145 Pineville Matthews Rd
Matthews, NC 28105
(704)849-9723 8.2 K-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.