St Ann Catholic School
- St. Ann is a fully accredited, co-ed, Catholic school.
- St. Ann educates students from Pre-Kindergarten to 5th grade. St. Ann welcomes students of all faiths and backgrounds.St. Ann offers academic Pre-Kindergarten and TK programs to increase our students' readiness for Kindergarten.
- Special learning programs are also available for students with enhanced academic needs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / Feb. 28 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||financial aid available|
|Admissions Director||Director of Admissions|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Band Program, Choir, Music
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Girls On The Run
- St. Ann is a fully accredited, co-ed, Catholic school. St. Ann educates students from Pre-Kindergarten to 5th grade. St. Ann welcomes students of all faiths and backgrounds.St. Ann offers academic Pre-Kindergarten and TK programs to increase our students' readiness for Kindergarten. Special learning programs are also available for students with enhanced academic needs.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: K-5
1125 Buchanan St
Charlotte, NC 28203
(704)333-3174 1.8 K-5
- Charlotte Grades: PK-5
11525 Elm Lane
Charlotte, NC 28277
(704)544-2070 8.9 PK-5
- Charlotte Grades: NS-8 | 438 students
750 E 9th Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
(704)358-8101 3.3 NS-8
- Charlotte Grades: PK-8
4225 Shamrock Dr
Charlotte, NC 28215
(704)531-0067 6.5 PK-8
- Charlotte Grades: K-5
3028 Providence Rd
Charlotte, NC 28211
(704)366-2409 2.5 K-5
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.