St Ann Catholic School
- St. Ann is a fully accredited, co-ed, Catholic school.
- St. Ann educates students from Pre-Kindergarten to 5th grade. St. Ann welcomes students of all faiths and backgrounds.St. Ann offers academic Pre-Kindergarten and TK programs to increase our students' readiness for Kindergarten.
- Special learning programs are also available for students with enhanced academic needs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / Feb. 28 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||financial aid available|
|Admissions Director||Director of Admissions|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Band Program, Choir, Music
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Girls On The Run
- St. Ann is a fully accredited, co-ed, Catholic school. St. Ann educates students from Pre-Kindergarten to 5th grade. St. Ann welcomes students of all faiths and backgrounds.St. Ann offers academic Pre-Kindergarten and TK programs to increase our students' readiness for Kindergarten. Special learning programs are also available for students with enhanced academic needs.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: PK-5
11525 Elm Lane
Charlotte, NC 28277
(704)544-2070 8.9 PK-5
- Charlotte Grades: K-5
1125 Buchanan St
Charlotte, NC 28203
(704)333-3174 1.8 K-5
- Charlotte Grades: K-8 | 438 students
750 E 9th Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
(704)358-8101 3.3 K-8
- Huntersville Grades: K-8
14750 Stumptown Rd
Huntersville, NC 28078
(704)766-5000 16.7 K-8
- Matthews Grades: K-12 | 940 students
1145 Pineville Matthews Rd
Matthews, NC 28105
(704)849-9723 7.1 K-12
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.