St Ann Catholic School
- St. Ann is a fully accredited, co-ed, Catholic school.
- St. Ann educates students from Pre-Kindergarten to 5th grade. St. Ann welcomes students of all faiths and backgrounds.St. Ann offers academic Pre-Kindergarten and TK programs to increase our students' readiness for Kindergarten.
- Special learning programs are also available for students with enhanced academic needs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / Feb. 28 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||financial aid available|
|Admissions Director||Director of Admissions|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Band Program, Choir, Music
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Girls On The Run
- St. Ann is a fully accredited, co-ed, Catholic school. St. Ann educates students from Pre-Kindergarten to 5th grade. St. Ann welcomes students of all faiths and backgrounds.St. Ann offers academic Pre-Kindergarten and TK programs to increase our students' readiness for Kindergarten. Special learning programs are also available for students with enhanced academic needs.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: PK-5
11525 Elm Lane
Charlotte, NC 28277
(704)544-2070 8.9 PK-5
- Charlotte Grades: K-5
1125 Buchanan St
Charlotte, NC 28203
(704)333-3174 1.8 K-5
- Charlotte Grades: K-8 | 438 students
750 E 9th Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
(704)358-8101 3.3 K-8
- Huntersville Grades: K-8
14750 Stumptown Rd
Huntersville, NC 28078
(704)766-5000 16.7 K-8
- Matthews Grades: K-12 | 940 students
1145 Pineville Matthews Rd
Matthews, NC 28105
(704)849-9723 7.1 K-12
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.