St Ann Catholic School
- St. Ann is a fully accredited, co-ed, Catholic school.
- St. Ann educates students from Pre-Kindergarten to 5th grade. St. Ann welcomes students of all faiths and backgrounds.St. Ann offers academic Pre-Kindergarten and TK programs to increase our students' readiness for Kindergarten.
- Special learning programs are also available for students with enhanced academic needs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / Feb. 28 / rolling|
|Tuition Notes||financial aid available|
|Admissions Director||Director of Admissions|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
Art, Band Program, Choir, Music
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Girls On The Run
- St. Ann is a fully accredited, co-ed, Catholic school. St. Ann educates students from Pre-Kindergarten to 5th grade. St. Ann welcomes students of all faiths and backgrounds.St. Ann offers academic Pre-Kindergarten and TK programs to increase our students' readiness for Kindergarten. Special learning programs are also available for students with enhanced academic needs.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: PK-5
11525 Elm Lane
Charlotte, NC 28277
(704)544-2070 8.9 PK-5
- Charlotte Grades: K-5
1125 Buchanan St
Charlotte, NC 28203
(704)333-3174 1.8 K-5
- Charlotte Grades: K-8 | 429 students
750 E 9th Street
Charlotte, NC 28202
(704)358-8101 3.3 K-8
- Huntersville Grades: K-8
14750 Stumptown Rd
Huntersville, NC 28078
(704)766-5000 16.7 K-8
- Matthews Grades: K-12 | 918 students
1145 Pineville Matthews Rd
Matthews, NC 28105
(704)849-9723 7.1 K-12
It is illegal for an interviewer to ask certain questions at your job interview. Be aware of what they can and cannot ask you.
A Scholarship Funding Organization (SFO) is an organization which provides financial assistance for attendance at private school.
Not filling all the seats is a challenge many schools. Jason How offers some answers to common enrollment questions.