St Gabriel Catholic School
- St. Gabriel is a fully accredited, co-ed, Catholic school in Charlotte, NC. St. Gabriel educates students from Kindergarten - 5th grade.
- St. Gabriel welcomes students of all faiths and backgrounds.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||Jan. 31 / rolling|
|Admissions Director||Director of Admissions|
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, SoccerBasketball, Cheering,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Book Club, Chess Club, Jaguar TV, Student Council, Yearbook
Arts and Music Programs:
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Girls On The Run, Let Me Run
- In a changing and challenging world, 21st century skills are no longer learned at the college level. We believe they begin early, even in elementary school. By integrating technology early, our students are more likely to succeed and feel prepared as they grow to meet the challenges ahead. Our students use iPads to learn about space. They experience the field of journalism firsthand and the technology behind the morning news by participating in Jaguar TV. Our STEM program ensures that students have hands-on learning experiences in Science, Technology, Engineering and Math, to make them competitive for the future. Religion, Music, Art and Library are included in our faith-based curriculum to help our students become well-rounded individuals. Students also engage in athletics, Student Council, Girls on the Run & more!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlotte Grades: PK-8
4225 Shamrock Dr
Charlotte, NC 28215
(704)531-0067 5.2 PK-8
- Charlotte Grades: PK-5
600 Hillside Ave
Charlotte, NC 28209
(704)525-4938 2.5 PK-5
- Concord Grades: PK-12 | 1011 students
5801 Poplar Tent Rd
Concord, NC 28027
(704)786-8171 18.1 PK-12
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.