Providence Road KinderCare
Our staff at Providence Road KinderCare strives for excellence in providing quality care for the children and their families that we serve.
We are committed to the growth and development of each child in our care and advocate creating lasting partnerships with every family to ensure their child's success academically and developmentally.
Our teachers continue with their educational goals to grow and develop professionally.
They are what make Providence Road KinderCare the best choice for our families.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- The teachers and staff at Providence Road KinderCare are passionate about educating and nurturing the children. We are pleased that you have chosen to look at our center for your child's care and educational needs. The teachers and staff at Providence Road KinderCare are committed to providing high-quality care to the children we serve. Some of our teachers have been at this center for over 30 years and most of them have their Child Development Associate credential, Bachelor or Associate's Degree. The Providence Road KinderCare team does their utmost for excellence through continuing education from biannual company professional development trainings to seeking additional college courses or seminars in the education field. At Providence Road KinderCare, we take the safety and security of our children seriously. We have a secured key pad entry in the lobby of the center. Plus our daily cleanliness and maintenance schedules leave nothing at all to chance. Providence Road KinderCare team believes that, ''Teaching creates all other professions.'
- Education and development are important, but we know that nothing
matters more than the safety, security and health of your child.
That's why protection and preparedness are critical considerations
in everything we do at KinderCare child day care centers. From
first aid training for emergency situations to sanitation and
ensuring a clean and healthy environment for children, we have more
than 40 years of experience ensuring that every child is happy and
healthy. Our 1,700 KinderCare child care centers nationwide and
vans and buses used for transportation all are designed with the
safety and security of children in mind. Although scraped knees are
a part of growing up, you can have confidence that your child is
cared for in a secure, nurturing environment every day.
Our high-quality playground equipment is safe, sturdy and tested monthly by our facilities technicians to ensure it is secure and in good working order. We have safe fall zones with soft landing areas if your child takes a tumble. All outside play areas are wrapped in secure fencing.
We assess every child's health by talking with parents and monitoring for symptoms during the course of each child's day with us; we increase assessment during flu season. We notify parents when a child does not feel well to help prevent an illness from spreading.
We clean our centers each day with safe, non-toxic cleaning products. Our floors are cleaned by certified cleaning vendors. Cleaning supplies are locked safely out of reach of children. While other child care providers clean toys each evening, KinderCare sanitizes toys throughout the day to help prevent the spread of germs. We encourage children to wash their hands throughout the day by singing songs and teaching lessons about health and hygiene. Diapering is conducted in an area separate from children's play areas.
We have strict policies for administering medication to your child to ensure they are protected. Based on new research about healthy practices for infants and toddlers, we require a doctor's note for any medication, prescription or over the counter, given to a child under two years to ensure safety. Medications are stored securely out of the reach of children.
Our centers are secured so that only authorized staff and families may enter. Safe, secure perimeters ensure that children can enjoy outdoor play safely. We use safety gates, window guards (except fire escapes) and cap electrical outlets. Our centers include smoke detectors and fire extinguishers. Radiators and heaters are covered to prevent your child from touching something hot.
We have dedicated friendly caregivers who are trained in child development, early-childhood education or a related field. We conduct criminal background checks to ensure trustworthy staff and passionate teachers provide the best care and education for your child. Our staff and teachers are trained in First Aid and CPR.
We are serious about training for earthquakes, fires and lock down situations.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- NACCRRA, CCA, vouchers,
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Providence Road KinderCare?
The application deadline for Providence Road KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Providence Road KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.