Charter Lane KinderCare
Charter Lane KinderCare Photo #3 - Sunlight is welcomed in the center atrium of our hallway where you can meet Ms. Cindy, our center cook and check out the latest happenings at KinderCare
Charter Lane KinderCare Photo #5 - Our infants enjoy our spacious classroom and our lovely outdoor play area on a daily basis (weather permitting)
Our center is filled with passionate, creative, and highly educated teachers.
We are invested in helping your child grow, explore and learn.
At our center we are focused on creating an environment for all children where education and fun are the main focus! The management team and the teachers work closely to ensure that your child's educational journey is top notch.
We are very excited to meet you and can't wait for you to join our KinderCare family!.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
Finances and Admission
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Charter Lane KinderCare, located in the Greenfield Corporate Park! With our spacious outdoor playscape areas, large classrooms and quiet location, we are sure you and your family would feel right at home in our center. With a combined total of over 200 years of service, our caring, dedicated staff are eager to get to know your child. Many of our staff have been with the Charter Lane KinderCare for over five years.
- Safety is one of our top priorities. Each of our staff is certified in CPR and First Aid to provide the best care possible for our children. Our doors are locked by a keypad entry system both at our main entrance and our playground entrance to ensure top safety for your children. We also have an onsite Health and Safety Coordinator to ensure that safety is a top priority. She has been certified through our Health & Safety Coordinator Training program.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: American_sign_langugage, Spanish
- Lancaster County CCIS
Endorse Charter Lane KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.
How Diverse Are Private Schools?
Decades ago private schools could have been accused of being elitist. You had to have money to attend. The student populations were fairly homogeneous. Fortunately that has changed.
Private School Job Searching 101
Here is a guide for teachers and administrators seeking employment in private schools. Think of it as a roadmap for the job search process.