The Chatham KinderCare team of teachers is dedicated to providing the best environment for children to learn and grow.
Our highly-trained staff works daily to encourage each child's social, emotional, and cognitive growth by providing a safe, nurturing, curriculum-rich environment.
We are passionate about helping your child reach his or her fullest potential and build a positive self-esteem.
All of our teachers have gone through thorough background checks and have the required education and experience that KinderCare and the State of New Jersey requires.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Welcome to the Chatham KinderCare. Our commitment to you is to enhance your child's educational experience, starting as young as six weeks old through the age of five years old. We provide the kind of care that focuses on the whole child; meeting the needs of your child's emotional, social, cognitive, physical, and educational well-being. As educators, we want you to feel confident in the care we provide and we will take every step to gain your trust. At the Chatham KinderCare, we would like to personally invite you to come and see what makes us different -- what makes us a family!
- At KinderCare Learning Center, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced, too. In addition, the front door of the building has a coded entry, where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise, a doorbell is available to visitors who will be greeted by a Center staff member. At Chatham KinderCare, we have a Health and Safety Coordinator on site as well. The Health and Safety Coordinator's role includes conducting monthly fire drill and lock down drills, ensuring that all staff's First Aid and CPR certifications are up-to-date, and maintaining high cleanliness standards.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 7:00 PM, M-F
- Enrollment: Min Age - 6 WEEKS, Max Age - 5 YEARS
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Chatham KinderCare?
The application deadline for Chatham KinderCare is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Chatham KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Making Social Media Work for Your School
An introduction to using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to promote your school.
SEO for Private Schools - Part 3: Using Social Media
Social media for private K-12 schools is a bit different from social media for businesses. Some tips and strategies here.
The Pros and Cons of Teaching Overseas
Hundreds of private schools, and for that matter, public schools, outside the United States will be happy to have you as a teacher for a few years.