Chesterbrook Montessori School-arlington Forest
- Montessori is a revolutionary method of observing and supporting the natural development of children.
- Montessori educational practice helps children develop creativity, problem solving, critical thinking and time-management skills, to contribute to society and the environment, and to become fulfilled persons in their particular time and place on Earth.
- Chesterbrook Montessori School conducts half-day and full-day programs. Children attend school five days a week to ensure consistency and continuity.
- Your child's regular attendance is expected, since this supports the success of his/her school experience.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ArlingtonGrades: K-3 | 74 students
820 S Carlin Spgs Rd
Arlington, VA 22204
Falls ChurchGrades: K-6 | 55 students
3431-a Carlin Springs Rd
Falls Church, VA 22041
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017