Chesterbrook Montessori School-arlington Forest
Tel: (703) 243-3914
- Montessori is a revolutionary method of observing and supporting the natural development of children.
- Montessori educational practice helps children develop creativity, problem solving, critical thinking and time-management skills, to contribute to society and the environment, and to become fulfilled persons in their particular time and place on Earth.
- Chesterbrook Montessori School conducts half-day and full-day programs. Children attend school five days a week to ensure consistency and continuity.
- Your child's regular attendance is expected, since this supports the success of his/her school experience.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
Other Montessori association(s)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arlington Grades: K-3 | 74 students
820 S Carlin Spgs Rd
Arlington, VA 22204
(703) 671-5555 1 K-3
- Falls Church Grades: K-6 | 55 students
3431-a Carlin Springs Rd
Falls Church, VA 22041
(703) 820-6688 1.3 K-6
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.