- Montessori is a revolutionary method of observing and supporting the natural development of children.
- Montessori educational practice helps children develop creativity, problem solving, critical thinking and time-management skills, to contribute to society and the environment, and to become fulfilled persons in their particular time and place on Earth.
- Chesterbrook Montessori School conducts half-day and full-day programs. Children attend school five days a week to ensure consistency and continuity.
- Your child's regular attendance is expected, since this supports the success of his/her school experience.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)
Other Montessori association(s)
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ArlingtonGrades: K-3 | 74 students
820 S Carlin Spgs Rd
Arlington, VA 22204
Falls ChurchGrades: K-6 | 55 students
3431-a Carlin Springs Rd
Falls Church, VA 22041
Nearby Homes for Sale
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.