Children's Center At Groton
- We love, care for, and educate children ages 6 weeks through 6 years of age.
- We take pride in the high teacher to student ratios at our school, choosing to exceed the required number of teachers in all classrooms.
- We believe this additional teacher allows us to provide the kind of curriculum and one on one attention that young children need to learn and grow successfully. Children progress through our school "cohort" style- further supporting essential bonds with their peers.
- Our four beautiful classrooms, each with their own age appropriate playground/exterior patio space accommodate each age groups individual needs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Joanna Nelson|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brookline Grades: PK-8 | 253 students
9 Prescott St
Brookline, MA 02446
(617)731-5330 29.5 PK-8
- Cambridge Grades: PK-8 | 525 students
178 Coolidge Hill
Cambridge, MA 02138
(617)520-5200 27.5 PK-8
SSAT and ISEE scores are one part of the total picture which most private school admissions staff review. These standardized tests reveal what you have learned in key mastery areas.
Do you think your son has a learning disability? Not sure what to do? A special needs school might be the way to go.
You thought everything was set. The test scores were excellent. She had glowing teacher recommendations. The visit and the interview went well. But the school didn't accept your child. What do you do now?