Children's Center At Groton
- We love, care for, and educate children ages 6 weeks through 6 years of age.
- We take pride in the high teacher to student ratios at our school, choosing to exceed the required number of teachers in all classrooms.
- We believe this additional teacher allows us to provide the kind of curriculum and one on one attention that young children need to learn and grow successfully. Children progress through our school "cohort" style- further supporting essential bonds with their peers.
- Our four beautiful classrooms, each with their own age appropriate playground/exterior patio space accommodate each age groups individual needs.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||49 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Joanna Nelson|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Brookline Grades: PK-8 | 177 students
9 Prescott St
Brookline, MA 02446
(617)731-5330 29.5 PK-8
- Cambridge Grades: PK-8 | 525 students
178 Coolidge Hill
Cambridge, MA 02138
(617)520-5200 27.5 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.