Children's Day Nursery And Family Center
- Children's Day Nursery and Family Center is a tax exempt corporation governed by an elected, volunteer Board of Directors.
- The Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Provider. The mission of Children's Day Nursery and Family Center is to improve the quality of life for at-risk children and their families through the seamless delivery of child and family system driven programs that respond to and respect diversity, culture, and unique needs.
- In the years to come, Children's Day Nursery and Family Center views itself as a principal leader in an expansive community effort to empower all children and families, regardless of the many barriers they face, to thrive and succeed at home, at school, at work, and in their community.
- We also see the promise of a time when all children will enter the academic world equally prepared, equally self-confident, and equally motivated to learn.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Total Students||118 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Passaic Grades: K-3 | 138 students
7 Saint Francis Way
Passaic, NJ 07055
(973)473-8183 0.3 K-3
- Passaic Grades: PK-8 | 104 students
223 President Street
Passaic, NJ 07055
(973)779-0249 0.6 PK-8
- Passaic Grades: PK-8 | 94 students
223 President St
Passaic, NJ 07055 0.6 PK-8
- Passaic Grades: 9-12 | 22 students
181 Lafayette Avenue
Passaic, NJ 07055 0.7 9-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.