Jin-A Child Care Center
- Jin-A Child Care Center strives to provide a safe and happy learning experience in a God-centered environment for all children.
- We have developed a multi-culutral approach, and welcome children from all cultures, races and religions and care for them with love and respect.
- We seek to celebrate what we have in common, and we emphasize a wonderful blend of basic principles and values found in all religions.
- This philosophy provides the foundation for each child and staff member to grow, live and pray in his own faith, in harmony with other faiths and cultures.
- Our unifying goals are the virtues of love, faith and hope as the basis for loving and caring relationships.
- We believe the first five years of a child's life are the most important in development and learning.
- At Jin-A Child Care Center, we believe that education is for the whole child (mind, body, spirit and heart).
- All our programs feature fun, developmentally appropriate lessons and activities, which are intended to foster in each child: good character, positive emotions and social skills, cognitive and physical development, positive self-esteem and self-expression and a deep, abiding love for God, others, and the world.
- Jin-A Child Care Center is a safe, healthy and happy place. Our culturally diverse staff provides a wealth of age appropriate educational and social experiences to help each child develop a broad mind and a deep heart.
- Jin-A Child Care Center, Inc, is a registered 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization. Our philosophy is based on a multi-religious approach that honors and respects all faith traditions.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Offers Post-Graduate Year||Yes|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Profile last updated:
- People that viewed Jin-A Child Care Center also viewed these schools: Children's Day Nursery And Family Center.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Passaic Grades: NS-PK | 118 students
104 Jefferson Street
Passaic, NJ 07055
(973) 777-5544 3.3 NS-PK
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?