Jin-a Child Care Center
- Jin-A Child Care Center strives to provide a safe and happy learning experience in a God-centered environment for all children attending.
- We welcome children from all cultures, races and religions and care for them with love and respect.
- Jin-A Child Care Center is part of Jin-A C.C.C. Incorporated, a non-profit organization of the HSA-UWC. Our philosophy is based on a multi-religious approach that honors and respects all faith traditions.
- Seeking to celebrate what we have in common, we emphasize a wonderful blend of basic principles and values found in all religions.
- This philosophy provides the foundation for each child and staff member to grow, live and pray in his own faith, in harmony with other faiths and cultures.
- Our unifying goals are the virtues of love, faith and hope as the basis for loving and caring relationships within our Center.
- The first five years of a child's life are the most important in development and learning.
- At Jin-A Child Care Center we believe that education is for the whole child - mind, body, spirit and heart.
- All our programs feature fun, developmentally appropriate lessons and activities, which are intended to foster in each child: good character, positive emotions and social skills, cognitive and physical development, positive self-esteem and self-expression and a deep, abiding love for God, others, and the world.
- Jin-A is a safe, healthy and happy place. Our culturally diverse staff provides a wealth of age appropriate educational and social experiences to help each child develop a broad mind and a deep heart.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||10 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Jin-a Child Care Center also viewed these schools: Children's Day Nursery And Family Center.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Passaic Grades: NS-PK | 118 students
104 Jefferson Street
Passaic, NJ 07055
(973)777-5544 3.3 NS-PK
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.
Ever wish you could pick the brain of A+ students? Well, we did it for you — we spoke with dozens of students and educators to find out their secrets for success.