Childrens Home Diagnostic Center School
- Childrens Home Diagnostic Center School is providing outstanding residential and community services to Maryland's young people and families.
- Since 1863, the Home's mission has been to serve neglected, abused, or abandoned children by creating a safe home where they can feel secure, nurtured, and have a sense of belonging with vision and careful planning, The Children's Home launched the most ambitious endeavor in its history to transform the campus to meet the increasing need for residential services for young people who experience disruption in their lives.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 8-11|
|Total Students||14 students|
|Student Body Type||All-girls|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- CatonsvilleGrades: PK-8 | 211 students
603 Saint Agnes Ln
Catonsville, MD 21229
- BrooklandvilleGrades: 5-12 | 440 students
11232 Falls Rd
Brooklandville, MD 21022
- TowsonGrades: 6-12 | 835 students
815 Hampton Lane
Towson, MD 21286
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.