Childtime Chldrn Center
Tel: (315) 699-8500
- Every child has an itch to explore or an urge to emote.
- And, at Childtime, that's okay. You see, our whole philosophy is built around empowering children to learn in their own ways, at their own pace, exploring their own interests.
- In Childtime's homelike surroundings, children feel safe and free to explore and discover.
- Our experienced and caring teachers encourage children to express their ideas and feelings in the ways they are most comfortable, deepening their knowledge and freeing them from the fear of mistakes and failures.
- Our school's advanced security system and comprehensive hygiene practices help ensure your child's safety and health while providing you peace of mind.
- Childtime's ProCare system allows our staff instant access to your child's medical information, stores arrival and departure times, and the names of people authorized for pick up. Only authorized personnel are admitted into our building.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cicero Grades: PK-7 | 145 students
7912 Thompson Road
Cicero, NY 13039
(315) 699-0471 1.5 PK-7
- Syracuse Grades: PK-6 | 352 students
411 S Main St
Syracuse, NY 13212
(315) 458-6036 2.3 PK-6
- Syracuse Grades: PK-K | 100 students
420 S Main St
Syracuse, NY 13212
(315) 452-3302 2.4 PK-K
- East Syracuse Grades: PK-3 | 52 students
7000 All Nations Blvd.
East Syracuse, NY 13057
(315) 701-9242 4.4 PK-3
- Syracuse Grades: PK-6 | 171 students
201 Roxboro Rd
Syracuse, NY 13211
(315) 455-5791 4.6 PK-6
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.