Childtime Learning Center
Tel: (315) 635-1693
- Every child has an itch to explore or an urge to emote.
- And, at Childtime, that's okay. You see, our whole philosophy is built around empowering children to learn in their own ways, at their own pace, exploring their own interests.
- In Childtime's homelike surroundings, children feel safe and free to explore and discover.
- Our experienced and caring teachers encourage children to express their ideas and feelings in the ways they are most comfortable, deepening their knowledge and freeing them from the fear of mistakes and failures.
- Our school's advanced security system and comprehensive hygiene practices help ensure your child's safety and health while providing you peace of mind.
- Childtime's ProCare system allows our staff instant access to your child's medical information, stores arrival and departure times, and the names of people authorized for pick up. Only authorized personnel are admitted into our building.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||European Council for International Schools|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||44:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Baldwinsville Grades: PK-6 | 98 students
49 Syracuse St
Baldwinsville, NY 13027
(315) 635-3977 2 PK-6
- Baldwinsville Grades: K-2 | 9 students
2295 Downer Street
Baldwinsville, NY 13027
(315) 638-1159 2.6 K-2
- Liverpool Grades: NS-PK
3787 Canvasback Dr
Liverpool, NY 13090
(315) 622-0286 2.9 NS-PK
- Warners Grades: K-12 | 161 students
2656 Warners Rd
Warners, NY 13164
(315) 320-4085 6.5 K-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.