Christ Centered Academics
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (407) 709-5471
- Christ Centered Academics serves 30 students in grades 2-12 and is a member of the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow).
- The student:teacher of Christ Centered Academics is 10:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Christian.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Accelerated Christian Education (ACE) or (School of Tomorrow)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 2-12|
|Total Students||30 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- The nearest high school, elementary school and preschool to Christ Centered Academics is Bailey Academy Institute Of Learning Inc. (2.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kissimmee Grades: PK-7 | 110 students
1003 S John Young Pkwy
Kissimmee, FL 34741
(407) 346-9136 3.4 PK-7
- Kissimmee Grades: PK-K | 6 students
916 Sumner Street
Kissimmee, FL 34741
(407) 846-1019 3.5 PK-K
This school has taught my 2nd grade child so much in one year. She can actually add and subtract double digits, starting multiplication and is just so into learning now. I wish I would of pulled her out of public school and this common core crap a year earlier. She couldn't even add single digits at the end of first grade and was an outstanding student. Tells you how much they teach in public schools.
- Posted by Parent - presm
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.