Christ Independent Baptist Academy
Tel: (215) 288-5667
- Christ Independent Baptist Academy is an extension of the Christian home.
- The goal of this school is to train Christian youth of every ability in the highest principles of Christian leadership, self-discipline, personal integrity, individual responsibility, and good citizenship.
- This school stands, without apology, for the old-time Gospel and the highest standards of morality and Christian behavior.
- We pray that out of the young people in our school, soul-winners, and bus ministry workers will be produced for His honor and glory.
- Here at Christ Independent Baptist Academy we take very seriously the responsibility given to us by God and the parents of the children attending our school.
- We see an urgent need to build strong Christian character and high moral standards in our young people.
- This is accomplished by maintaining discipline and respect for authority, along with genuine love, tenderness and compassion.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-12 | 71 students
2210 E Susquehanna Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19125
(215) 426-1909 2.9 PK-12
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-12 | 906 students
13500 Philmont Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19116
(215) 969-1579 9.3 PK-12
- Philadelphia Grades: 9-12 | 33 students
1100 Adams Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19124
(215) 342-5000 0.6 9-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.