Christ Independent Baptist Academy
- Christ Independent Baptist Academy is an extension of the Christian home.
- The goal of this school is to train Christian youth of every ability in the highest principles of Christian leadership, self-discipline, personal integrity, individual responsibility, and good citizenship.
- This school stands, without apology, for the old-time Gospel and the highest standards of morality and Christian behavior.
- We pray that out of the young people in our school, soul-winners, and bus ministry workers will be produced for His honor and glory.
- Here at Christ Independent Baptist Academy we take very seriously the responsibility given to us by God and the parents of the children attending our school.
- We see an urgent need to build strong Christian character and high moral standards in our young people.
- This is accomplished by maintaining discipline and respect for authority, along with genuine love, tenderness and compassion.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
PhiladelphiaGrades: 9-12 | 123 students
413 E Tabor Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19120
PhiladelphiaGrades: KG-12 | 68 students
2210 E Susquehanna Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19125
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-12 | 958 students
13500 Philmont Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19116
PhiladelphiaGrades: PK-12 | 1101 students
500 W Willow Grove Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19118
PhiladelphiaGrades: NS-3 | 102 students
7200 Roosevelt Blvd
Philadelphia, PA 19149
Nearby Homes for Sale
July 25, 2017
A table comparison of the three popular early childhood education approaches.
July 25, 2017
How do I know how this school compares with the others I am considering? Has anybody ranked private schools?
July 20, 2017