Christ Independent Baptist Academy
- Christ Independent Baptist Academy is an extension of the Christian home.
- The goal of this school is to train Christian youth of every ability in the highest principles of Christian leadership, self-discipline, personal integrity, individual responsibility, and good citizenship.
- This school stands, without apology, for the old-time Gospel and the highest standards of morality and Christian behavior.
- We pray that out of the young people in our school, soul-winners, and bus ministry workers will be produced for His honor and glory.
- Here at Christ Independent Baptist Academy we take very seriously the responsibility given to us by God and the parents of the children attending our school.
- We see an urgent need to build strong Christian character and high moral standards in our young people.
- This is accomplished by maintaining discipline and respect for authority, along with genuine love, tenderness and compassion.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-12 | 71 students
2210 E Susquehanna Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19125
(215)426-1909 2.9 PK-12
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-12 | 958 students
13500 Philmont Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19116
(215)969-1579 9.3 PK-12
- Philadelphia Grades: 9-12 | 34 students
8400 Pine Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19111
(215)342-5000 5.1 9-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.