Christ Independent Baptist Academy
- Christ Independent Baptist Academy is an extension of the Christian home.
- The goal of this school is to train Christian youth of every ability in the highest principles of Christian leadership, self-discipline, personal integrity, individual responsibility, and good citizenship.
- This school stands, without apology, for the old-time Gospel and the highest standards of morality and Christian behavior.
- We pray that out of the young people in our school, soul-winners, and bus ministry workers will be produced for His honor and glory.
- Here at Christ Independent Baptist Academy we take very seriously the responsibility given to us by God and the parents of the children attending our school.
- We see an urgent need to build strong Christian character and high moral standards in our young people.
- This is accomplished by maintaining discipline and respect for authority, along with genuine love, tenderness and compassion.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||45 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-12 | 71 students
2210 E Susquehanna Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19125
(215)426-1909 2.9 PK-12
- Philadelphia Grades: PK-12 | 958 students
13500 Philmont Ave
Philadelphia, PA 19116
(215)969-1579 9.3 PK-12
- Philadelphia Grades: 9-12 | 34 students
8400 Pine Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19111
(215)342-5000 5.1 9-12
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.