Christian Heritage School
- The mission of Christian Heritage School is to honor and nurture the God-ordained potential of every child, in fellowship with their parents.
- Through faith-based curriculum and effective instruction, we endeavor to instill in each student a biblical worldview, academic excellence, moral character, and civic responsibility.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||58 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||9 students|
|Number of AP Courses||5 courses|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$4,400|
|Tuition Notes||Kindergarten $2800 (3-day) Multi-child discounts available|
|% on Financial Aid|
National avg.: 85%
|Total Sports Offered||3 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Math Olympics, Science Fair, Spelling Bee, Student Body Leadership
Arts and Music Programs:
Choir, Drama & Theater, Onsite Piano Lessons
- Since 1982, Christian Heritage School has successfully met the community’s need for Christian education by providing a non-denominational, K-12 educational program that helps students develop a biblical worldview, academic excellence, moral character, and civic responsibility. Year after year, the teachers, staff, coaches, and volunteers willingly share their time, talents, energy, and resources to help the students at CHS reach their full potential in Christ--spiritually, academically, socially, and physically. All are committed to the continual growth of each student, and earnestly take on the responsibility of integrating biblical truth into every academic discipline, as well as guiding students in their relationship with God. The CHS School Board and Parent Association support the teaching staff in these endeavors.
- Since its inception, Christian Heritage School has steadily grown in its capacity to educate and disciple students to become leaders who serve in their communities, churches, and careers. CHS offers current technology in the classroom, exceptional drama and musical productions, successful, character-building athletics programs, all in a positive, Christ-centered environment conducive to learning. All of our programs and activities are designed to equip students to practice their faith and honor God with their lives. As a testament to God’s unceasing faithfulness, many CHS alumni have achieved their goals and serve their communities as teachers, pastors, missionaries, farmers, doctors, nurses, entrepreneurs, and the like.
- People that viewed Christian Heritage School also viewed these schools: Meadow Glade Adventist Elementary School, Olympic Range Carden Academy, West Sound Academy and Cornerstone Christian Academy for Learning & Leadership.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Battle Ground Grades: K-8 | 284 students
18717 Ne 109th Ave
Battle Ground, WA 98604
(360)687-5121 249.6 K-8
- Port Townsend Grades: K-8 | 45 students
Po Box 1917
Port Townsend, WA 98368
(360)379-4966 227.1 K-8
- Vancouver Grades: NS-8
10818 NE 117th Avenue
Vancouver, WA 98662
(360)256-9715 253.9 NS-8
A long summer break offers plenty of time for a wide range of activities for every age group. Here are some of the options available.
Educating a gifted child can be daunting as there is no clear roadmap for your child's education. Some thoughts and suggestions here.
Signs that your school might be failing don't suddenly appear all at once like a flashing neon sign. Instead, they appear gradually over weeks, months, and years. We explore the warning signs and offer some suggestions to mitigate them.