Christian Montessori Academy-newport Preschool
5.00 (2 reviews)
- International Christian Montessori Academy-Newport Beach provides an atmosphere of learning that is Loving, emotionally, physically and spiritually Safe.
- It Creates a living and unique Montessori environment, where children learn through "doing." It Instills, tolerance, thoughtfulness, consideration, responsibility and celebrating differences in others.
- Christian Montessori Academy is committed to providing the highest quality learning environment for children.
- Christian Montessori believes in the importance of active involvement of parents in support of their children's learning and academic achievements.
- Bible based Montessori curriculum based on the principles taught by Maria Montessori.
- Extra-curricular activities vary according to school and the time of the year.
- Please review each individual school site in order to determine which activities are incorporated into their programs.
- We create independent learners, who like to attain their personal best at their level of speed and development of growth. The Montessori philosophy is 'Follow the Child.'.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||3 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Costa MesaGrades: NS-8 | 189 students
657 Victoria Street
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
- Costa MesaGrades: PK-12 | 404 students
2350 Canyon Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
- TustinGrades: NS-6 | 113 students
12881 Newport Avenue
Tustin, CA 92780
- IrvineGrades: NS-K | 212 students
1 Concordia West
Irvine, CA 92612
- Costa MesaGrades: KG-6 | 42 students
3025 Deodar Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
I don't have a enough good things to say about Ms. Arcelia...she's amazingly loving, nurturing and patient. My two year old daughter absolutely adores her, she is excited for school, because of her teachers love and attention. I was hesitant on sending my two year old to preschool so young, but felt she needed a bit more socialization than what I could give her at home. Ms. Arcelia eased my mind, and also made me feel extremely comfortable with the transition. Ms. Arcelia is a blessing to our family!
- Posted by Parent - Kbur0
Our son had lost the nuturing environment of his previous school as well as developed a need for curriculum which was not provided, and we sought out International Christian Montessori School as a much needed change for him. Our son quickly turned around in behavior in a matter of months flourished in his new preschool, thriving all through his remaining preschool months. International Christian Montessori School on Irvine Ave and the work of Ms. Somali in particular has been a tremendous blessing for our family!
- Posted by Parent - mvard
Nearby Homes for Sale
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.