Church Street KinderCare
People are the most important part of your child's learning experience.
We have qualified and passionate teachers that will engage, challenge and nurture your child.
With our team of 12 teachers, we have over 100 years experience in our Church St.
KinderCare family. We are committed to providing the highest quality early childhood education for our families.
You will see how it all adds up to one amazing child---yours.
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten
- Students: 23 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- Give your child a daily dose of wonder!! When your child is
at KinderCare Learning Center, their days will be filled with
wonder. There will be laughing and learning, fun and friends,
asking and answering. Every day, our goal is simple: to
make sure that every amazing small person in our care leaves with
something new they discovered.
We're proud to tell you that a state study found that more KinderCare children are fully ready for Kindergarten than those who enrolled in other programs. With this in mind, we maintain a commitment to investing in the development of our unique curriculum, while continuing to exceed the highest national standards for early childhood education. Tour our center and find out more. We are conveniently located off Rt. 38 and 295.
- While at our center, your child's safety is one of our top priorities. Not only are all of our outside perimeter doors locked to ensure security, but all of our playgrounds are fenced with locked gates as well. In addition the front door of the building has a coded entry where only authorized family members will have a code to enter. Otherwise a door bell is available to visitors who will then be greeted by a staff member. Our center Health and Safety Coordinator is responsible include but are not limited to conducting monthly fire drills, ensuring that all staff and children's first aid needs are met and also maintaining the high cleanliness standards set by KinderCare and the state of New Jersey.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:00 PM, M-F
- BCAP, NJ Care for Kids, NACCRRA
Endorse Church Street KinderCare. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
5 Ways To Protect Your Child From Bullying
Bullying lurks everywhere. Learn the warning signs and how to protect your child.
Questions! Questions! Questions!
If you are beginning to think about sending your child to private school, you probably have a lot of questions. Here are some answers to your more common questions.
May 25, 2022Marketing Your School: Welcoming New Students
Why is welcoming students so important? Because it makes new students and their families feel that they are part of the school community from Day 1. More about this valuable marketing tool here.