Cinnamon Tree Of E Fishkill
- The Cinnamon Tree Children's Center is a developmental based program that strives to provide a nurturing and stimulating environment which allows each child to explore, grow and develop in a manner that most appropriately meets his/her individual needs.
- it is our role to provide experiences which promote the development of the whole child, social, emotional physical and cognitive development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||238 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 28%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The Cinnamon Tree believes...
- Every experience is an opportunity to learn. Children must have opportunities to explore, manipulate and question their environment.
- No two children are exactly alike. Individuality is to be encouraged and each child must be provided with opportunities to experience success.
- Children can make decisions. We can help children to feel empowered by offering them choices and phrasing questions so that children can make successful decisions.
- A quality childcare center provides a safe, caring and comfortable environment where each child has an opportunity to form strong postiive relationships with other children as well as adults.
You have just heard about a new private school opening soon in your area. Should you consider sending your child there? A look at the pros and cons of such a decision.
If you know the answers to all these questions, you probably teach or work in a private school. Be that as it may, these questions contain links with the answers.
As you evaluate schools, take time to explore fully what the schools which you are looking at teach.