Cinnamon Tree Of E Fishkill
The Cinnamon Tree Children's Center is a developmental based program that strives to provide a nurturing and stimulating environment which allows each child to explore, grow and develop in a manner that most appropriately meets his/her individual needs.
it is our role to provide experiences which promote the development of the whole child, social, emotional physical and cognitive development.
Quick Stats (2023)
- School Type: Early Childhood / Day Care
- Grades: Prekindergarten-6
- Enrollment: 238 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 40%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
The Cinnamon Tree believes...
- Every experience is an opportunity to learn. Children must have opportunities to explore, manipulate and question their environment.
- No two children are exactly alike. Individuality is to be encouraged and each child must be provided with opportunities to experience success.
- Children can make decisions. We can help children to feel empowered by offering them choices and phrasing questions so that children can make successful decisions.
- A quality childcare center provides a safe, caring and comfortable environment where each child has an opportunity to form strong postiive relationships with other children as well as adults.
Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES)
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for Cinnamon Tree Of E Fishkill?
The application deadline for Cinnamon Tree Of E Fishkill is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse Cinnamon Tree Of E Fishkill. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Children With Learning Differences: How To Proceed
Facing the reality that your child has learning differences is never easy. But with a diagnosis from a qualified professional, and skilled experienced teachers who know how to remediate those differences, your child can learn to handle her differences. More here.
Enrichment Resources For Children Ages 10-14
I asked ChatGPT to list apps, YouTube Channels, and podcasts suitable for enriching the studies of students ages 10-14. (We'll look at resources for younger and older students in another article.)
February 13, 2023Designing Assignments In The ChatGPT Era
AI (Artificial Intelligence), specifically ChatGPT, poses some serious challenges for teachers. We explore the importance of teaching students how to attribute the work and ideas of others.