Cinnamon Tree Of E Fishkill
Tel: (845) 227-9225
- The Cinnamon Tree Children's Center is a developmental based program that strives to provide a nurturing and stimulating environment which allows each child to explore, grow and develop in a manner that most appropriately meets his/her individual needs.
- it is our role to provide experiences which promote the development of the whole child, social, emotional physical and cognitive development.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||238 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||44 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||5:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
The Cinnamon Tree believes...
- Every experience is an opportunity to learn. Children must have opportunities to explore, manipulate and question their environment.
- No two children are exactly alike. Individuality is to be encouraged and each child must be provided with opportunities to experience success.
- Children can make decisions. We can help children to feel empowered by offering them choices and phrasing questions so that children can make successful decisions.
- A quality childcare center provides a safe, caring and comfortable environment where each child has an opportunity to form strong postiive relationships with other children as well as adults.
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.