St. Denis-st Columba School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (845) 227-7777
- Saint Denis/Saint Columba School is a Catholic, co-educational, community of faith in which our future leaders strive for academic excellence, seek truth and show respect for the dignity of each person.
- Saint Denis/Saint Columba’s philosophy of education is rooted in the mandate to “Teach as Jesus Taught.” To this end, we promote in the children an awareness of the presence of Christ in the world and the ability to see the magnificence of God through a body of knowledge.
- We seek to prepare students to live in the world as responsible Christians who are witnesses to Christ.
- Our challenge is to foster an active Christian community that strives to meet the spiritual and academic needs of each student.
- Our desire to infuse Christian virtues is accomplished through the teaching of doctrine, a deep commitment to prayer life, and dedicated service to others.
- We endeavor to heighten the students’ awareness of our personal and moral responsibility to not only find Christ in others, but also to demonstrate His virtues in every aspect of our daily lives.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||307 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Hopewell Junction Grades: 3-12 | 11 students
514 Shenandoah Rd
Hopewell Junction, NY 12533
(845) 226-7973 1.6 3-12
The teachers care about their students despite the lack of administrative support.
- Posted by Parent - slmar
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.