- Top Ranked NY School
- Grades: 7-12
- Enrollment: 293 students
- Yearly Tuition: $71,000
- Acceptance rate: 50%
- Average class size: 10 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Trinity-Pawling School ranks among the top 20% of private schools in New York for:
Academics and Faculty
Formal School Dress, Class Dress, Informal Dress, Casual Dress
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
30 For 30 Club, Acolytes & Vergers, Africana Club, Allies(LGBTQ), Amen Boys, Asian Society, Baking Club, Bridge Club, Cheese Club, Chess Club, Coffee House and Tea Club, Cooking Club, Cribbage Club, Deans Advisory Council, Diversity Club, Dog Walking Club, Dorm Proctors, Entrepreneurship Club, Environmental Club, Finance Club, Fishing Club, Future Health Care Professionals Club, Global Leadership Club, Health and Wellness Club, Key Club, Knitting Club, Model UN, National Honor Society, Newspaper, Outing Club, Pallbearers, Political Forum Club, Random Acts of Kindness Club, Relay for Life, Robotics Club, Sign Language Club, Spirit Club, Strategy Board Games Club, Student Activities, Student Senate, Video Game Culture Club, Woodworking Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Anime Club, Drama Club, Jazz Band, Open Mic Club, Pottery Club, Rock Band, Tech Crew, Trinitones
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Farming, Futsal Club, Rock Climbing, Rock Climbing Club, Strength and Conditioning Club
- At Trinity-Pawling, everything we do is shaped to the needs of boys in the 21st century. We teach and learn from experience. Our programs are active and applied, packed with opportunities for hands-on learning. We reimagine what's possible in boys' education. The results are transformational.
- Trinity-Pawling offers an individualized educational experience to 275 boys in grades 7-12 and postgraduates. The School delivers entrepreneurial and ambitious programs that provide opportunities for collaboration and camaraderie, independent exploration, and the discovery of gifts and talents. With over 100 academic courses, 17 AP courses, 13 athletic teams competing in the New England Founders League, and a multitude of extracurricular activities, our students have many opportunities to reimagine and own their education.
- The School's Center for Learning Achievement recognizes the potential in each and every student and offers programs that are tailored to students who have dyslexia and language-based learning differences. For over 45 years, this signature program and individualized academic support have provided an environment where students are transformed - achieving their academic goals in ways they never expected, finding their confidence, and preparing for their futures.
- Sample of notable school alumni/alumnae:
- Christopher Wren ’54 - Retired from The New York Times after nearly twenty-nine years as a reporter, foreign correspondent, and editor. He is the author of Those Turbulent Sons of Freedom and Walking to Vermont.
- Paul Rachman ’78 - Is an American film director who directed the highly praised 2006 documentary American Hardcore, which premiered at the Sundance Film Festival and was released by Sony Pictures Classics.
- Andrew Masset ’67 - Is an actor, known for Halt and Catch Fire, Remember the Titans, and Kill the Messenger.
- Michael Melford ’68 - Is an American photographer, artist and teacher known for his National Geographic magazine assignments.
- Joseph Callo ’48 - Is a Naval History Magazine Author of the Year. His most recent book is a memoir titled The Sea Was Always There. His book John Paul Jones: America’s First Sea Warrior is the 2006 winner of the Samuel Eliot Morison Award by the Naval Order of the US
- Chukky Okobi ’96 - NFL football player, Pittsburgh Steelers, 2001–07, Super Bowl XL Champion
- Maurice Vaughn ’86 - MLB first baseman, three-time All-Star, AL MVP
- Gil Junger ’72 - Is an American director for Touchstone Pictures, most famous for 10 Things I Hate About You
- Shayne Skov ’09 - American NFL football player, San Francisco 49ers
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does Trinity-Pawling School cost?
What is the acceptance rate of Trinity-Pawling School?
Who are famous alumni from Trinity-Pawling School?
What sports does Trinity-Pawling School offer?
What is Trinity-Pawling School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for Trinity-Pawling School?
Endorse Trinity-Pawling School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards