City Church Academy
We provide a foundation for life-long learning starting as early as two years of age, and going through fifth grade.
We provide a loving, hands-on, Christ-centered education for our students.
Our school-age program is a constantly growing, adding one grade level each year.
We also offer after school care and summer camps throughout the summer.
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-5
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 45%
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
- City Church Academy thrives on active learning. We want our students to participate, discover new things and explore new activities from which they formulate opinions, expectations, and understandings of their world. Our teachers are devoted to your child`s growth academically and spiritually.
- Kindergarten Prep
- Faith-Based Environment
- Caring, Nurturing & Educated Staff
- Whole Child Learning Approach
- Scholarships Available
Endorse City Church Academy. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.
Should Teachers Be Unionized?
One of the basic differences between private and public schools is the fact that most public school teachers belong to a union. Should teachers be unionized?