St Peter's Episcopal Preschool & Kindergarten
Tel: (407) 333-1707
- St. Peter's Preschool and Kindergarten strives to ease a child's transition from a family-oriented world to a larger social world.
- We do this by using a modified child-oriented High/Scope curriculum.
- Our staff of degreed teachers provides developmentally appropriate activities that give children the opportunity to gain experience in social living.
- All of our preschool classes develop skills through various units of study that serve as excellent building blocks for future academic success.
- All classrooms are enhanced with housekeeping, construction and dress-up areas, as well as computers, puzzles, and a variety of learning activities.
- St. Peter's Preschool and Kindergarten mission is to demonstrate and teach this, The Great Commandment, by providing God's children a safe and loving Christian environment in which to learn, grow, and thrive.
|School Type||Alternative School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||99 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||50:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See Website for details|
|Admissions Director||Jeri Graumlich|
|Admissions Associate||Sheryl Broomell|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Mary Grades: PK-6 | 123 students
3551 W Lake Mary Blvd Ste 205
Lake Mary, FL 32746
(407) 324-2304 1.7 PK-6
- Longwood Grades: PK-K | 108 students
1894 W State Road 434
Longwood, FL 32750
(407) 339-1172 6.5 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.