St Peter's Episcopal Preschool & Kindergarten
- St. Peter's Preschool and Kindergarten strives to ease a child's transition from a family-oriented world to a larger social world.
- We do this by using a modified child-oriented High/Scope curriculum.
- Our staff of degreed teachers provides developmentally appropriate activities that give children the opportunity to gain experience in social living.
- All of our preschool classes develop skills through various units of study that serve as excellent building blocks for future academic success.
- All classrooms are enhanced with housekeeping, construction and dress-up areas, as well as computers, puzzles, and a variety of learning activities.
- St. Peter's Preschool and Kindergarten mission is to demonstrate and teach this, The Great Commandment, by providing God's children a safe and loving Christian environment in which to learn, grow, and thrive.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See Website for details|
|Admissions Director||Jeri Graumlich|
|Admissions Associate||Sheryl Broomell|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Mary Grades: PK-6 | 123 students
3551 W Lake Mary Blvd Ste 205
Lake Mary, FL 32746
(407)324-2304 1.7 PK-6
- Longwood Grades: PK-K | 107 students
1894 W State Road 434
Longwood, FL 32750
(407)339-1172 6.5 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.