St Peter's Episcopal Preschool & Kindergarten
- St. Peter's Preschool and Kindergarten strives to ease a child's transition from a family-oriented world to a larger social world.
- We do this by using a modified child-oriented High/Scope curriculum.
- Our staff of degreed teachers provides developmentally appropriate activities that give children the opportunity to gain experience in social living.
- All of our preschool classes develop skills through various units of study that serve as excellent building blocks for future academic success.
- All classrooms are enhanced with housekeeping, construction and dress-up areas, as well as computers, puzzles, and a variety of learning activities.
- St. Peter's Preschool and Kindergarten mission is to demonstrate and teach this, The Great Commandment, by providing God's children a safe and loving Christian environment in which to learn, grow, and thrive.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association for the Education of Young Children|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||104 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 41%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Matriculation DataMatric. Data||Link to Matriculation Data|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||See Website for details|
|Admissions Director||Jeri Graumlich|
|Admissions Associate||Sheryl Broomell|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lake Mary Grades: PK-6 | 123 students
3551 W Lake Mary Blvd Ste 205
Lake Mary, FL 32746
(407)324-2304 1.7 PK-6
- Longwood Grades: PK-K | 107 students
1894 W State Road 434
Longwood, FL 32750
(407)339-1172 6.5 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
We take a detailed look at the three popular early childhood methods to help you determine which one best suits your needs and requirements.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.