- Annunciation Catholic Academy is a parish school committed to fulfilling the Church's mandate to teach the Gospel and the tenets of our Catholic faith.
- Guided by the Holy Spirit, the Academy strives to teach as Jesus taught and affirm the values of living as Jesus lived.
- Annunciation Catholic Academy is committed to preparing its students to live out their faith in a global, technological society.
- Annunciation Catholic Academy is a parish school which strives to provide a stimulating environment in which each child can develop to potential spiritually, intellectually, socially, and physically.
- We endeavor to promote a process of independent thinking, active learning, and responsible living which will become the basis of an active Christian life.
- Annunciation Catholic Academy believes that parents and guardians must be actively involved in the learning process of the child and in support of the school.
- Both home and school must form a partnership to successfully enrich the heart, soul and mind of each child.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003|
|Total Students||511 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||28 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,650|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$2,800|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Soccer, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Soccer,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||5 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Chess, National, Rosary, Stage, Student Chess, National, Rosary, Stage, Student,|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Altamonte SpringsGrades: K-12 | 252 students
601 Palm Springs Drive
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
LongwoodGrades: NS-12 | 484 students
1675 Dixon Road
Longwood, FL 32779
Altamonte SpringsGrades: PK-8 | 466 students
869 Maitland Ave
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
OviedoGrades: NS-12 | 873 students
1500 Lukas Lane
Oviedo, FL 32765
Lake MaryGrades: PK-12 | 695 students
650 Rantoul Lane
Lake Mary, FL 32746
I CERTAINLY RECOMMEND THIS SCHOOL! WE CAME HERE A YEAR AGO AND HAVE LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! THE TEACHERS, PARENTS, FACULTY ALL WORK TOGETHER WELL. MY CHILD GETS THE ATTENTION THAT IS NEEDED ON A ONE ON ONE BASIS. THERE ARE MORE THAN 4 SPORTS AS THIS WEBSITE INDICATES-- ACA HAS A LOT OF SPORT AVAILABLE FOR K THRU- 8TH GRADES, (MISSING FROM THE LIST INCLUDES LACROSSE AND FLAG FOOTBALL). IT IS A STRONG ACADEMIC SCHOOL PLACING IN THE TOP RANKS NATIONALLY EVERY YEAR. ACA HAS A LOVING ENVIRONMENT, NURTURING TO THE YOUNG, AND LETTING THE CHILDREN EXPAND THEIR WINGS AS THEY ENTER THE MIDDLE SCHOOL PROGRAM (SAME CAMPUS, BUT TO THE KIDS IT FEELS LIKE A WHOLE NEW WORLD). LOVE THE SCHOOL!!! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!!!
- Posted by Parent - MOOCO
April 21, 2017
Making your job application easy to read will help your application make the first cut.
April 20, 2017
Private high schools offer strong college counseling programs which are ongoing and fully integrated into the daily activities.
April 19, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.