- Sweetwater Episcopal Academy has been growing compassionate leaders with inquisitive minds for 30 years.
- Situated in Longwood, Fl we are a co-educational day school enrolling students in grades K4-8. Committed to character development, community outreach, and promoting confidence we deliver an outstanding academic curriculum, motivating enrichment programs and small class sizes.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Association of Episcopal Schools (NAES)
Florida Council of Independent Schools (FCIS)
Florida Kindergarten Council (FKC)
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|List of Courses Offered||Link to List of Courses|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$11,800|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Admissions Director||Christina Triano|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||8 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art Club, Book Club, Chess Club, Cooking Club, Karate, LEGO Robotics Club, Swimming Club, Vocal Ensemble Art Club, Book Club, Chess Club, Cooking Club, Karate, Swimming Club, Vocal Ensemble, LEGO Robotics Club,
The Sweetwater Episcopal Academy family delivers academic and enrichment excellencein a loving environment guided by Christian values.
What We Believe and Promote
- We strive to make Sweetwater Episcopal Academy the "Kind Zone", learning and loving environment where in addition to academics, we teach respect, responsibility and empathy.Sweetwater Episcopal Academy is a Christian school that teaches respect and acceptance of the religious and cultural diversity in our community.
- We believe by building a lifelong love of learning our students are the leaders of tomorrow.
- We instill a sense of purpose in our students, showing that through creativity, collaboration, critical thinking and support from passionate faculty and staff all things are possible. We believe that an effective and excellent education for youth is the best investment in the future.
The best way to find out if our school is the right one for you is to come and see SEA in action. Schedule your personal tour by calling our Enrollment Office at 407-862-1882.
Tours are scheduled on class days so that our visitors may actively observe our students and teachers and experience life on the SEA campus.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
OviedoGrades: PK-8 | 200 students
1625 Montessori Pt
Oviedo, FL 32765
ApopkaGrades: PK-12 | 63 students
1935 S. Orange Blossom Trail
Apopka, FL 32714
SanfordGrades: PK-12 | 465 students
5450 Holy Cross Ct
Sanford, FL 32771
MaitlandGrades: K-12 | 40 students
140 Tonina Cove Ste 100& 150
Maitland, FL 32751
Altamonte SpringsGrades: PK-8 | 466 students
869 Maitland Ave
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Sweetwater has been home for our family for more than 8 years. Not only have our children formed life long friendships, but also we have found an extended family in this sweet, small community. The teachers are the heart of this school and their love for teaching shows up everyday. We have always experienced an "open door policy" with the teachers in the event we need to communicate or schedule a meeting. The curriculum is challenging, but at the same time fun for the children. The "hands on" teaching seems to reach into the minds of all types of learners. We love to attend chapel every week with the children, as it is a great way to stay connected. The extended opportunities for learning and fellowship also make Sweetwater unique. The field trips are exciting and exceed expectations at every grade level. We love the performing arts program that allows all the children to have an opportunity to participate in both Christmas and spring programs every year. The Parents Club and community events are like the icing on the cake, giving the families a real sense of belonging.
- Posted by Parent - Cathy
Wonderful school! Strong academics, caring and nurturing environment coupled with dedicated and involved teachers. Strong parent involvement - they are helping to mold the leaders of tomorrow. This is what every elementary school should be!
- Posted by Parent - kelly
Highly reccommend this school! Loving and academic rolled into one great school. Fabulous and involved teachers that take the time to help and get to know your child.
- Posted by Parent - debsa