Tel: (407) 774-2742
- We take great pride in the fact that we are a top notch school.
- We are accredited by the National Accreditation Committee which means we go above and beyond state licensing requirements for care and education.
- Our teachers are highly trained and educated. They are constantly learning new teaching methods so that they may provide your child with the best possible education.
- Our teachers are loving and compassionate and they will treat your child like their own.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We would like to thank you for taking the time to check out our school. We encourage you to explore our website and then come in and experience us for yourself. A picture is worth a thousand words, but the energy and excitement you will feel when you walk into our classrooms just can't be described! We are available any time and am happy to answer your questions in person, via email, or over the phone. We can't wait for you to experience the KinderCare difference!
- Safety is our first priority here and we take every opportunity to make sure that your little ones are properly cared for. All of our teachers are certified in both First Aid and CPR. We have a Health & Safety Coordinator that ensures all state and KinderCare policies are followed each and every day. We also have an extensive cleaning routine to keep germs at bay and to keep your child healthy.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Spanish
- 4C, NACCRRA, VPK
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Altamonte Springs Grades: K-9 | 34 students
1173 Spring Centre South Blvd Ste B
Altamonte Springs, FL 32714
(321) 422-4171 1.1 K-9
- Longwood Grades: PK-K | 108 students
1894 W State Road 434
Longwood, FL 32750
(407) 339-1172 1.5 PK-K
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.